• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

I haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes:

FREE Avalanche CCM HP45 Pants - Size XL

I bought these pants cheap on here from another member. He never wore the pants on the ice and had ripped the crotch a bit trying them on, he also cut out the material that allows the pants to extend 1" with the use of zippers. The zippers on the inseam of the leg also were removed.

Once I got them, I sent them to George's for some repair work. They patched the crotch with a Jenpro patch, and cleaned up the removal of the zippers in the legs.

I bought the pants as something to just throw on when I was feeling lazy and didn't want to wear my girdle and shell. Unfortunately there were two issues:

1. The pants are too big on me.
2. I do not like pants anymore. I feel like a blimp when I have them on; much less nimble/mobile for me.

The pants have barely seen any ice time, and have basically just hung on a clothes hanger with my jerseys. Very VERY light pants.

The rules are: these pants are FREE, no strings attached. BUT, you pay shipping. If you want the pants, you will pay what I ask for shipping... If I over-estimate the cost, I will refund you the difference. That is fair. If you TRY to negotiate shipping cost, I will make sure you get called out, that kind of poor behavior and jack-assery has no place here.

First person to pay me shipping cost gets the pants. (Shipping to Canada is expensive... sorry.)

med_gallery_199_898_678219.jpg

med_gallery_199_898_256989.jpg

med_gallery_199_898_1037091.jpg

med_gallery_199_898_693179.jpg

#2 FreeDirt

FreeDirt
  • LocationVernon, b.c.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:20 PM

I would like these please

#3 mziegler

mziegler
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

I have matching gloves if anyone's interested.

#4 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

My buddy would want these if it does fall through...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#5 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

Everyone that has expressed interest now has my PayPal address. First person to pay for shipping gets them.

#6 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

Pants are gone, thanks for playing.