Photo

Warrior Hustlers XL SOLD

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Diesel8810

Diesel8810
  • LocationHockessin, Delaware

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Hey guys.. I bought these from EVNYR about a month ago and just can't get used to the fit... It may just be the fact I am sooo used to the feel of my old Tacklas that have 18year old uppers and 8 year old lowers... These newer pants just are either a bit too slim or just a bit more protective than I am used to or need.. I am an athletic 6' 235 with a 36" waist and these pants were just a bit too tight in the legs (for my liking)... Keep in mind that the pants I am used to feel like baggy cargo shorts,, lol.. I just got done my big spring tourney that is super competitive with current college D3/D1 and even current and former ECHL/AHL/NHL players and on a whim used my old pants and they just felt right to me.... Anyway.. I have attached the pics below that EVNYR had actually reused from when he bought them from (Eric?) as I am on vacation right now and forgot to take pics before we left.. They haven't seen much use from either of us so I feel that the pics are sufficient for now... I will post more recent pics when I get home Tuesday.. I just wanted to use the downtime to get these listed... I have pretty decent feedback on here so far so rest assured I am not looking to rip anyone off..

They are up on eBay as well right now but will extend a discounted price of $150 + shipping for Sports2k members in good standing... (I paid $190 Shipped from Canada)

Please take a look at the eBay listing for additional details:

Warrior Hustler eBay Link

Always looking for Pro Stock P91a RH 87ish Flex Grip Bauer Sticks.

#2 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

nice pants I also came from Tackla's to hustlers and yea the first few times they did feel tight in the thighs but then after using them several times you just get use to them and now I wouldn't go back they are really great pants, you should give them another try! if not good luck with the sale free bump!

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#3 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

nice pants I also came from Tackla's to hustlers and yea the first few times they did feel tight in the thighs but then after using them several times you just get use to them and now I wouldn't go back they are really great pants, you should give them another try! if not good luck with the sale free bump!

Thanks.. I used them about 5 times and they felt pretty good... Until I went back to my old pants for the Tourney... Maybe they do just need a little more time...If they don't sell, I'll probably just start trimming some padding and will give them a shot...

#4 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

Pm u
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#5 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

PMd you a few days ago still no response

#6 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

PMd you a few days ago still no response

I have a lot going on... Been super busy... I'll pm you now..

#7 Diesel8810

Diesel8810

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

Back up on eBay... Started them low, I am hoping to get around $135... I'll do $145 shipped (US) right now for any members here that are paypal ready....