Photo

Phoenix vs Los Angeles

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#141 osos325i

osos325i

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

Who's your guys' unlikely heros tonight. I've got Penner with 2 points (1&1)

#142 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Regardless of what happens tonight I'm damn proud of this coyotes team.

#143 zurk89

zurk89
  • LocationHH

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:39 PM

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: good for penner hes played well, bangin bodies, making plays...solid ot winner. shot was a rocket!!!!!

#144 Brian

Brian

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

This page is going to be good

#145 SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

Congratulations to the Kings for the win tonight.
~B~

#146 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

Congratz to the Kings.. minus Brown :LOL:

#147 cott1

cott1

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

anyone else notice coyotes fans throwing trash on the ice after the OT goal AND booing during the trophy presentation?
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#148 Brian

Brian

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

I really hate Doughty. (although, I gotta say, he got a couple bad whistles against him)

#149 zurk89

zurk89
  • LocationHH

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

anyone else notice coyotes fans throwing trash on the ice after the OT goal AND booing during the trophy presentation?

yeah pretty low. just like smith mauling anyone who comes close to him with some seriously dangerous actions. every goalie deals with the same stuff. hopefully they can keep the attendance up. dont want to see hockey fail anywhere. this year they were dead last in the league. youd be an idiot to miss out on games if you live in the area.

#150 zurk89

zurk89
  • LocationHH

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

:nw: to Penner's celly though!

i literally burst out laughing when i saw him spike the twig...solid celly

#151 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

Congrats to the kings, very proud of the Coyotes for what they've accomplished.

The throwing of shit and booing is because Brown was accepting the trophy after throwing that cheap shot.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#152 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

and they're not the only fan base to throw shit, fucking trust me on that shit.

#153 zurk89

zurk89
  • LocationHH

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

Congrats to the kings, very proud of the Coyotes for what they've accomplished.

The throwing of shit and booing is because Brown was accepting the trophy after throwing that cheap shot.

right...another vision impaired coyotes fan. i guess you miss the 3 dangerous cheap shots smith doles out a game

#154 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

Yotes fans on my twitter feed defended Torres, but calling bloody murder on Brown. Lol

Needless to say I hope Rozi is ok, I've suffered from same hit and took me out 6 months.

Go Kings.

Coyotes need to stay in Phoenix, why can't they?
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#155 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

right...another vision impaired coyotes fan. i guess you miss the 3 dangerous cheap shots smith doles out a game

oh absolutely i mean god forbid Smith tries to pretend he's matt cooke on every hit.

#156 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

Yotes fans on my twitter feed defended Torres, but calling bloody murder on Brown. Lol

Needless to say I hope Rozi is ok, I've suffered from same hit and took me out 6 months.

Go Kings.

Coyotes need to stay in Phoenix, why can't they?

those fans are retarded, as soon as i saw the hit i was the first one who said "well thats about 12 or more games"

#157 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

Each team had their fair share of cheap shots. Brown on Roszival, Smith hitting a Kings player in the face with his blocker, Brown getting crosschecked in the back of the head after knocking Smith's trapper into the corner, and I'm sure there were plenty more. The series is over so I dont see a need to argue about it any more. Zurk, no hard feelings about our little confrontation, I'm not here to offend anyone. Time to watch the rest of the NY/NJ series and the finals.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#158 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

Daly got booed? No, fans were booing the fact LA was HANDED this game in overtime. Refs missed at least 3 blatant calls in OT. Every team boos Bettman, cry me a river.

Zurk, you're a...

Smith mauls people? You mean people maul Smith. Brown took off Smith's glove for crying out loud. Smith continually got run in the series and the Los Angeles Divers got away with all of it. Please share these cheap shots Smith hands out...heaven forbid he protects himself because the referees won't. Quick dished out his fair share of bitch fits.

Dustin Brown is a coward and an embarassment. He has turned diving into an artform. A small cross check knocks him down but a dirty knee he throws WELL AFTER THE WHISTLE doesn't. Makes sense.

Non-calls in OT: Voynov Delay of Game, Doughty Misconduct, Brown knee/elbow, Williams interference. I'm sure I missed some.

Oh and Zurk, you left the tags on your Kyle Clifford jersey...

#159 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:03 AM

Great series by the boys. Pancakes for everybody. lol

#160 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

As Doan said, "Don't want to take anything away from them, they play unbelievable." So true. Officiating was ridiculous against Phoenix.

Congrats to the real Kings fans out there (not the joke from New Brunswick)...