Photo

Who wants to be a #WarriorVIP?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:31 AM

We have a few codes to hand out, which will be given to members chosen by me and Warrior.

Tell us (in the comments below) why you would be a great #WarriorVIP?

Please also include which social media you use the more :)

Do not PM me about the program.

gallery_1_902_25356.jpg

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 Gswift

Gswift

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

TBH, I've never used Warrior twig, but have used top end sticks from all the other brands. Since I got back into hockey (5yrs ago) after a 25 year break.I heard alot about durabilty issues with them, but have also heard that it's since changed. I I'd love to try one. I'm a instagram & twitter user - gswift01

#3 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:42 AM

Why not, let's give it a try haha. I've never been a #WarriorVIP, even though I have been using exclusively warrior stuff since they first bought MIA. I've had more than 100 pairs of warriors gloves pass through my collection, currently down to about 35-40 I think. Still have a bunch of hustler pants too, and some protective, love all their products. I actually haven't tried a warrior stick since the Warrior Spyne haha, so I'd love to give the new one a shot. I use warrior almost top to bottom, would love a chance to use the stick as well!

Social media I use Instagram and Snapchat primarily, also very active on Reddit and the hockey subforums. More than happy to do reviews and post them everywhere.

#4 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:44 AM

Awesome Dupes!

I would be a great #WarriorVIP, while my social media presence may be lacking I make up for it in the local interaction I have with players from all ages and while its quite obvious to people that I am a budding gear whore I am constantly asked for my opinion on gear and for tips on how to get better while I am currently halfway through my current set of Warrior sticks. I am looking forward to adding more and testing out the new stick technology. my IG link is in my signature 

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#5 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:59 AM

i like warrior since i saw my favorite player used a stick in 2005 ( Kovalev) , i was looking on internet and they were only available

in usa so when they first came out in Canada i was so happy so i bought the Warrior AK27 Blade/Shaft Combo Many Times ! Since that i never went back , Warrior Became my favorite Brand that's why i owned a lot of warrior gloves and pants/shell over the years and i still ! will like to try a new warrior good looking stick and also new  technology , people and friends are asking me a lot about gears will like to tell them how the Alpha QX Sticks are !

Social Media Facebook is the one i use the more !

#6 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

The only Warrior stick I've ever used was the Shogun (I also have a Royale shaft but I don't consider that a real stick since I only use it for street shooting), and until last month I had never owned a pair of Warrior gloves (just bought the QX Pros and ordered a custom QX Pro that I'll post up here when they arrive). I'm not a AAA tier player or anything of that sort, but I think I would be a great VIP because I play B/C level men's league hockey, and as such have "access" to the largest demographic of hockey players in my area. Whenever my teammates see me with a new piece of gear, they always ask how I like it presumably because they're in the market for new equipment and want to know what's good since many of these guys haven't bought a current-model piece of gear in years. These are the guys that don't buy new gear every season, the guys that use the same stick for 5 years, the guys that retailers wish would spend more money at their shop. Being a Warrior VIP would let me give my thoughts on more Warrior gear to my teammates and they might like what they hear enough to try it out for themselves.

Edit: the social media I use the most is Facebook.

Custom everything.

#7 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

I only use Facebook and stalk Twitter, and participate anonymously in message forums. The nature of my job means I can't have a major presence on social media. That said, there are two things I post about on Facebook: Hockey and dogs! I play on two teams and play pick up hockey a couple times a week. As a Dad who is the sole income, I can't go crazy buying gear, so I get what I can. Before kids, I had several Warrior sticks, all top end. My favorite being my QR1. I was killing it with that stick. Then, some goon ran me in a men's league tournament and broke it in half.

Now I have to buy discount lower-end sticks. I'd love to have a nice top end stick to show off in my leagues and at rat hockey. Because of my affinity for pro gear, guys are always coming to check my stuff out. It would be very cool to have a new Warrior stick to show off.

#8 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

As a relatively new entry to the Pro Stock game, I have become addicted to the chase of elusive gear, and more often than not, I acquire the gear, use it a couple of times, then move it on to someone else to enjoy, and I believe that is what makes this group what it is, a great group of people that share a common bond of loving Pro Stock gear, and also love to help make the other members get the gear of their dreams as well.

I would love to be able to have the chance to be a Warrior VIP, and get the chance to try out one of the Alpha QX sticks. I actually had one last week, but in the spirit of what I mentioned above, I moved that stick on to another member before I got a chance to ever use it, as I had an opportunity at a pair of gloves that have been on my list of must haves, so we worked out a trade.

Thanks for your consideration in the Warrior VIP program, I am on Instagram at @kevinboyceofficial and on twitter at @kboyce67

#9 FreeDirt

FreeDirt
  • LocationVernon, b.c.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

Ive been a warrior user since my favorite player (ryan smyth) first started using then. I have since then always been a huge warrior fan. The comfortability and mobility is top notch in my mind. I remember my first warrior stick. Silver with a smyth curve, cant remember the name to save my life but i remember using that stick for the next year and a bit until it broke.
Im mainly a facebook guy, but have been playing more with instagram and twitter lately. Would love to be a #WarriorVIP

#10 Eradka26

Eradka26

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:25 AM

I fell in love with warrior products when I first seen Thomas Vanek using the original dolomite and had to get one. That stick had a sound and feel to it like no other. I currently have 5 dynastys and 4 coverts sticks, along with 4 pairs of warrior gloves. Warrior, by far makes the best sticks and gloves I've ever used. And I tell everyone they need to switch. My 5 yr old tells my wife that he only use warrior sticks and points out all the guys that use warrior in the NHL. He also sleeps with his white qr3 at night. The love for warrior products isn't stopping anytime soon. I'd really love to be a warrior VIP and to keep growing the brand.

#11 Eradka26

Eradka26

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

Twitter- @erad26

#12 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

First off I use both twitter and Instagram but twitter more. I LOVE the brand from their sticks,gloves , protective and appearal. Still using my widows as it's a stick that I love but it would be a wonderful opportunity and privilege to give something newer a test. I would definitely go out of my way on social media and do all I could to help promote the brand. At the rink that I coach at, rinks that I skate in as well as online. I've even got my six year old rocking warrior mitts and I wore my warrior mitts and used my widow this morning coaching youth kids and am rocking my warrior wartech shirt at the gym. I'm loyal to the brand and will do my part to promote it more as a first time VIP. Thanks for your consideration.
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#13 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

I use both instagram and twitter. Ive never been a VIP but my closet is full of entry level warrior sticks since i usually don't go for the high stuff(for sticks).  And all my visible gear from my pants and gloves are warrior now. I usually only by high end sticks when they go on discount so it would be amazing to have a high end stick before its almost 2 years old! 

#14 FrankieDagz44

FrankieDagz44

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

Loved the brand ever since I got my first pair of customs way back when they stil had mia thumb badges. I currently have 46 pairs of warrior gloves and 24 shells that I can think of off of the top of my head! Have also gone through numerous warrior sticks over the years, with the QRL being my current, and all time favorite. And while my social media presence isn't very prevalent, I do play on 3 teams and have become known as the resident eq guy. Everyone comes to me with their eq inquiries and for purchase recommendations. I would love to have the opportunity to try out the latest and greatest, as well as spread the word about what a great company Warrior is & what quality products they have to offer our hockey community, both verbally and through social media platforms (Fb, twitter, ig. Primarily ig). Also in a shameless ploy, I have my first son on the way, and would love to bring him into the world knowing that while his dad never had the skills to be a #warriorPRO, he is still a #warriorVIP. Best of luck to all fellow members, whoever gets selected it will be deservedly so!

#15 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Loved the brand ever since I got my first pair of customs way back when they stil had mia thumb badges. I currently have 46 pairs of warrior gloves and 24 shells that I can think of off of the top of my head! Have also gone through numerous warrior sticks over the years, with the QRL being my current, and all time favorite. And while my social media presence isn't very prevalent, I do play on 3 teams and have become known as the resident eq guy. Everyone comes to me with their eq inquiries and for purchase recommendations. I would love to have the opportunity to try out the latest and greatest, as well as spread the word about what a great company Warrior is & what quality products they have to offer our hockey community, both verbally and through social media platforms (Fb, twitter, ig. Primarily ig). Also in a shameless ploy, I have my first son on the way, and would love to bring him into the world knowing that while his dad never had the skills to be a #warriorPRO, he is still a #warriorVIP. Best of luck to all fellow members, whoever gets selected it will be deservedly so!

Well said! Everyone on here is deserving!! Best of luck to everyone!!

#16 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:22 AM

I run the @FoojMedia Instagram account that has a rapidly growing follower base of over 500 people after being online for only 3 months.  Completely hockey equipment based. Content consists of gear analysis, sale updates and recent pick up style photos.  I would like a chance to post a couple pics of the stick with shoutouts/thank yous to warrior and sports2k for the hook up, as well as do performance review for the followers.  @FoojMedia is a friend of @sports2k IG and is the official favorite social media account of Frank 18D3E601-141D-4F16-9613-BF1A040E387B_zps

Also, I use these:

1F490A35-8C5A-4DAF-AA70-CD02EEE42FAB_zps

IG: Fooj Media

#17 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:40 AM

I want to try one since Marchand is switching over... :censored: and the Bruins are loaded with guys that use Warrior

I mostly use FB

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#18 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:42 AM

I'll keep mine short and sweet. My basement looks like a Warrior store. 98% of my stuff is Warrior. I use Twitter and Instagram though I have more followers on Instagram. I'm also a member of several Facebook groups and live in an under-served Warrior market (SE USA) that could use some exposure to Warrior. Ok, not as short and sweet as I thought..... 🙂

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#19 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:43 AM

I would love to join somehow but realize I will never qualify given my limited online presence. I am active across many rinks here in Vancouver and actively buy gear for others. Being selected would be great

#20 crabby

crabby
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

What should I say? I never liked Warrior, it was just this small brand with their stupid named sticks... That was a long time ago, my first warrior product were some ASG Callahan coverts I just wanted to try because of their shotblockers. Nothing too good to say, just a solid glove, that's maybe because I'm more of a 4roll type...
When I saw the Filpulla ASG on PSH, I ordered them because of the Z slash guards. I was really impressed. They're my go to gloves(not now, because they're waiting @Pats for some mods) and evertime I try on any other gloves I go back to them...
I ordered my first batch of custom sticks this season. Wanted to try their F4 construction because I heard it plays similar to an old SE16. Somehow my order got messed up, ended with low kick QRL. Gave them a try and really liked them, altough I only played with mid-kick sticks my whole life. I think I'll switch back to it, right now I need to decide between 1N and the Alpha QX...
I'm on facebook and instagram too, but the main reason why I should get a code is: I'm from Austria, Europe, and I think you don't have that many guys spreading a good word about Warrior over here:)
LF
CCM TACKS 80 flex LH Kreps
Purple or green gloves
purple practice jersey