Photo

Denver University Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hey guys, so I'm just going to try and fulfill everyone's requests and you can pay me after, I completely forgot that it was the fifth. I'm still going for sure. So far this is what I'm looking for...

1 Pair Socks
L - XL UA Items
L - XL Warrior Pants
13",14", and 15" Warrior Gloves

Anything else?

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#22 Saucer21

Saucer21

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:08 AM

any reasonable priced skates would be great looking for totalones or bauer apx in 10d or 10e

#23 darklight616

darklight616

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

I'm still in for pants and gloves if they are nice or even there. haha.

#24 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

I am in for a pair of franchises or luxe in 14" those are sick

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#25 x-axis

x-axis
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

large Practice socks- solid black or solid white. Thanks Jawa.

Old Buyer/Seller Feedback-http://www.sports2k....axis/?hl=x-axis

Want to buy:

Small Shells

Large Edge Practice Socks White with navy stripe 

Large Edge Practice Socks Burgundy with white stripe 

#26 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

I was the first one there and there wasn't any stuff to be found. I finally found the equipment manager and he walked me back into the equipment room. As I predicted, the Hockey selection was comical. There were some new Easton RS's, some Bauer TotalONE's, and some Warrior (misc. kinds) sticks all 150.00 and up. A pair of Huster Uppers that were shredded. No gloves. No pants. No shells. No skates. No helmets. Socks were the normal knit home and away. I got an extra pair of each, one guy requested a pair up above. There were some pretty beat of shins also. I got to drool over all kinds of new Hockey and LAX gear, but the stuff mentioned was the only stuff for sale.

I DID manage quite a steal with some Bauer RX9 goalie pads for $150.00. They just wanted to be rid of them. They're in GREAT shape. I also got some Pioneers UA LAX game shorts brand new for 10 bucks a pop.

They had alot of apparel for pretty reasonable prices. There wasn't ANY Warrior apparel besides fan stuff. Lots of Adidas stuff, warm ups, etc. If you wanted Mens Basketball, Ladies Basketball, Mens or Womens Soccer, Gymnastics, or any of the Ladies sports there was PLENTY for you. No Mens UA gear. Lots of Ladies though. They had a ton of cool Adidas and UA Basketball shoes (men and womens) for only 25 bucks but they were the performance ones that wouldn't really last for every day use.

Pics in a little bit.

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#27 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Damn. Thanks anyway Jawa.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#28 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

thanks anyways buddy, appreciate you checking it out for us

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#29 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

No problem, sorry guys. :(

My Feedback!

#30 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Feedback!

#31 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

150$ for these pads is a steal.
They advertised a equipment sale, and nothing was out? :wth:
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#32 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

150$ for these pads is a steal.
They advertised a equipment sale, and nothing was out? :wth:

"I havent gotten around to it" was the reply. All he's putting out is socks and Sticks, and I guess those f'ed up Uppers. Its just like last year, a glorified clearance clothing rack. Although the Basketball/LAX etc. uniforms I guess you could call equipment. I love these UA shorts...so comfy. I'll post a photo of the actual "sale" area. You'll laugh.

My Feedback!

#33 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

"I havent gotten around to it" was the reply.

You should of said ''I've got a line of people dying for gloves and pants..'' :naughty:
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#34 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

I want some of those UA shorts! Soo sic

#35 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

^ Second that

#36 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

I went back for some more shorts for you guys (took a late lunch) but they were all gone. :( Sorry guys.

My Feedback!

#37 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

Damn! That's real awsome of you to go out of your way and try and get us some.That's too bad they went so quickly but really appreciate you trying for us.

#38 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

No problem! I should have just grabbed a bunch in the first place, a co-worker wanted some too. I love LAX shorts. They're cool looking too, they have PIONEERS down the side, and the UA logo. I'll take some pics when I get home.

My Feedback!

#39 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

Thanks for the effort man! Really appreciate it

#40 totalone

totalone

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

I found out why they didn't have any gloves they sold them to some guy right before the sale. A friend of my picked up a pair of Jason Zucker Luxe
It's Samsquamtch Ricky