Photo

Boxing Day deals?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VinDeez

VinDeez
  • LocationWinnipeg, MB

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:29 PM

Any Canadians know about any good Boxing Day deals this year? Prohockey said they are doing 15 or 20% off everything and a few doorcrashers.

#2 Adam

Adam

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:10 AM

Sport Chek generally does something on boxing day sometimes some good stick deals to be had.
Our entire store is 30% off on boxing day in Ottawa.

#3 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 23 December 2017 - 12:40 PM

The Hockey Shop has boxing week sales starting today- 20% off almost everything

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#4 colins

colins

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

Any Canadians know about any good Boxing Day deals this year? Prohockey said they are doing 15 or 20% off everything and a few doorcrashers.

Hard to beat hockeysupremacy.com sometimes. 25% off for boxing day on regular priced sticks (code: BOXING). They always offer free shipping over $150, and you get loyalty crown points which means if you order a top end stick, you'll get enough points for $10-$15 off your next order.

I just picked up a Warrior QX for $267 taxes in, with FedEx 3 day delivery.

They also have the True A5.2 on at the moment for $139.99 which is a sweet deal for that stick.

colins

#5 VinDeez

VinDeez
  • LocationWinnipeg, MB

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:08 PM

I'm gonna see if the True skates are included in the 15% off everything promo at Pro Hockey. I doubt I'd be able to find any deals on True skates.

#6 ryanmonty

ryanmonty

Posted 27 December 2017 - 04:05 PM

Hard to beat hockeyspremacy.com sometimes. 25% off for boxing day on regular priced sticks (code: BOXING). They always offer free shipping over $150, and you get loyalty crown points which means if you order a top end stick, you'll get enough points for $10-$15 off your next order.

I just picked up a Warrior QX for $267 taxes in, with FedEx 3 day delivery.

They also have the True A5.2 on at the moment for $139.99 which is a sweet deal for that stick.

colins

i'm with ya, i love hockey supremacy especially with the loyalty points.