Photo

How or why you picked your username.

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hey I know a lot of y'all have unique names, just thought it would be kinda fun and interesting to see where and how y'all came up with your username! My username is my gmail email....i made the name up about 4 years ago. I played on 2 different teams and they were called hitmen and wild so i just kinda fused them together.:P

#2 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

Liddy from Lidster
Liddy:-)

#3 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

I use it as my hotmail e-mail. Originally when I was younger, my friends and I liked doing backyard wrestling since we liked pro-wrestling. I used the twist of fate move that the Hardy Boys used as my finisher...19 is my favourite number.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Mine's simple. I chew Grizzly Wintergreen and thought it would be unique

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Mine is my Xbox live Gamertag :)

#6 Brian

Brian

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:41 PM

My name isn't Greg....

#7 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

I played on a men's league team for awhile and we were called Grizzly (not Grizzlies) for the very same reason.

Mine is initials/name/birthday. Pretty boring.

#8 Akins

Akins

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Cant stand Grizzly but if anyone can get me snus.....

#9 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

Mine is my ps3 username. Cause at the time I was fat and nickname is still fatboy. And I'm from Philly So I put the 2 together and almost 6 years later I'm still usein it and hating the fact I can't change my eBay name to it. Cause I made my eBay in 05
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#10 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

Dupes for Dupont, my last name :)
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#11 darklight616

darklight616

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

darklight means 2 things. 1. my car is silver and carbon fiber so the darklight thing meshes, 2. I'm a big fan of the band from Finland HIM. they have a album titled darklight.

#12 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

Mines my name easy to recognize and remember

#13 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:39 PM

You dont have to be a deep thinker to figure mine out.

Ev for Evan
NYR for... the NYR

Hung Like A GeeGee

#14 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

My name isn't Greg....

Just as creative as me Brian... I've always been called by my last name, Yetso, and no one else in my family enjoys the same things I do, so its always available.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#15 CanadiaEh?

CanadiaEh?

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

Combines two Canadian stereotypes; we all say "eh," and how I've heard americans (only some, no disrespect) say "Canada." Oh and I'm from Vancouver. So that played a lil part.

#16 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

old band name which was created as a joke , which then evolved to sanchez express (to get an idea of the seriousness of the band).

#17 djanker

djanker

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Mines my first initial and last name, simple and easy to recognize/ remember

www.yprproject.com

#18 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

My name is Nick ... but I got the moniker NIckerjones from a cheerleader is high school 13 long years ago.. yeah Im F'in old. Sadly enough Hockey wasn't always my first love. I grew up playing baseball and was pretty good at it. I should have stayed on the ball field cause Im horrible at skating but I digress... I am a huge huge huge Chipper Jones fan. One day I walked in late to class and the chick said looks its Nick, Nick , Nickerjones ... Nickerjones has stuck with me ever since. I never associated it with racism but a lot of people on XBL do HAHA... heck even one time I asked my parents ( when i was in high school) if I could get NICKER on my license plate. At the time I couldn't understand what the big deal was HAHA!

#19 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:34 PM

Anyone that has seen the movie "Step Brothers" will be familiar with why I chose my username. :y

Taken from their music video "Boats N' Hoes" .. just decided to be a little punny with BoatsAndHossa.

#20 cott1

cott1

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

Anyone that has seen the movie "Step Brothers" will be familiar with why I chose my username. :y

Taken from their music video "Boats N' Hoes" .. just decided to be a little punny with BoatsAndHossa.

First off...hands down BEST handle on this site!...such a great movie....prestige worldwide!!!!!!!!

Ok, my handle is easy, last name is Cottone - get it? Thank God there is a sport for short stocky Italians :)
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread