Photo

Carl Hagelin gloves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kongking93

kongking93

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:42 AM

Help me mourn the Pens' elimination by going on an irresponsible shopping spree. Already have Hags Rangers, Ducks and Vegas gold Penguins colorway.

Looking for Retro/Current White ones and Stadium Series Hagelin gloves

To those that either already own them and wanna let them go or to those that have access to the team selling off the gear, please help a guy out. Thanks in advance!

Also looking for Ducks Medium HP45 pants. All I've got is a beat up large with a skate tear that I hastily stitched back together.

Thanks!

#2 Evanblake

Evanblake
  • LocationTri cities, TN

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:31 AM

The pain is real. Dumping money in pens gear does make it better, I'll keep my eyes open. There was a pair of the new/retro colorway on ebay but they're not the gloves he uses. They are cls. Hags has worn blockers on 852s since his rangers days.

#3 kongking93

kongking93

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:54 AM

It's slowly hitting me more and more :/ I saw the Hags CLs on eBay and I'm tempted if it has his shortened palms, but I just really would rather have the 852s. I think he even wore them during his Michigan days, which is kinda crazy to think about a school giving MIC gloves to their players haha. I really appreciate the lookout though

#4 Evanblake

Evanblake
  • LocationTri cities, TN

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:33 PM

No problem. I know a guy that works for the pens that usually gets the bigger name players gear. I'll shoot him a message. Hes active for about 2 months of the year and falls off the face of the earth for the rest of the year lol but hes reasonable.

#5 kongking93

kongking93

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

Thank you so much, I'll definitely be waiting for your reply.

#6 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

Thank you so much, I'll definitely be waiting for your reply.

It's a shame, I really wanted the Sweden one too, but the only one I've seen that has it is someone who bought it and flipped it for $95 more

Oh the irony... LOL

#7 kongking93

kongking93

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:06 AM

New want added/bump