Knit, damn... Alright thanks

#102 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

Confirmed that there will be no millionaires stuff at the sale

#103 - M

- M

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

An electronic copy of this ad should be enough to get you guys in for the 10am line.

Blue%20Line%20Equipment%20Sale.JPG

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#104 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

The team doesn't sell helmets due to liability reasons. 99% of helmets are crushed after they are done with them. Very few helmets make it out alive

Interesting. the Habs make you sign a release waiver when you buy a helmet.

#105 - M

- M

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:19 AM

My sources are telling me that the selection at this sale are going to be a bit disappointing.  It's going to be dominated by leftover gear from previous sales at lower prices.

#106 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

M I heard the same thing. Only about 40 pairs of gloves as an example

#107 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

They'll be tweeting out photos of the items available in the coming days. As per their reply to me on twitter about an inventory list.

For Sale:

#108 - M

- M

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

They posted some pictures on Facebook today: https://www.facebook...&type=1

That "game worn blocker" sure looks like a set of pads to me.

#109 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

I'm looking for a Ryan kesler stick, pm me. I can offer cash or trades

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#110 - M

- M

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

Just got back from the sale.  No Kesler sticks, shells, Millionaires gear (except used Speedwick t-shirts for $75...).  This sale ranks as one of the more disappointing ones in terms of selection and quality.  The selection last year was slightly better but the prices were way too high.

The prices dropped slightly this year, closer to the same levels as 3 years ago ($50-$125 gloves, $200 skates, Sticks $150 and under, $125 pants).  There were some deals to be had if you needed a left handed stick (ex. $75 RBZ brand new) but still lots of leftovers from past sales that few people were picking up.  Practice jerseys (white, blue or green) were $100 which is a reasonable price since they barely sold any at $150 + tax.

Protective: Two pairs of Jofa Shin pads, $60 a piece but the liners had some major rips.  Shoulder pads $75, The Easton ST with Eagle caps were interesting but the rest of the shoulders were pretty much items that would sell for <$10 at your local second hand shop.  Elbows were $45 in horrible shape with a mixture of Swedish and Chinese made Jofas.  Visors were too scratched for the $40 they were asking.  They only had Oakley Straight Smalls from what I saw.

Goal equipment was a bit expensive for non-Luongo/Schneider items.  $1000 for the pads and I believe $300ish for each blocker/trapper.  I left the sale at 10:30am and I saw maybe 1 or 2 guys carrying a trapper, don't know if they actually bought it.  The rest of the goal gear remain untouched when I left.

If you haven't left the house yet and are thinking about going today or tomorrow, it might be worth taking a look but you really aren't missing out on much unless you're after left handed sticks.

#111 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

Agree with M. Saw some nice new winwell gloves but the colorway was darker so I passed on them. Employees picked over stuff yesterday so I was not surprised. Saw a guy carrying around. Nice pair of epro pants but they looked pretty big. Most gloves had holes in the palms.

#112 kristianhay

kristianhay

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

^

Didn't see any Raymond sticks, and most of the gear was disappointing but the twig selection for lefties was good as -M said above. I picked up a 90 flex Ballard RBZ for $75, so I can't complain!

Also thought it was interesting to see that Higgins uses an APX shaft with blade, as opposed to a OPS.

#113 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

Managed to grab a pair of 7k pro elbows in good condition. (a lil rip but a diy could fix), and 2 Salo s19's in great condition for $50 a piece. Lefties had a really good selection. Was in the first group when they let pple in and it cleared pretty fast. Definitely been to better sales but I cant really complain bout my pick ups.

HK #17

Feedback