• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

Posted Image

http://www.milwaukee...0523garage.html

Milwaukee, WI --The Milwaukee Admirals will host their annual garage sale on Wednesday, June 20 and Thursday, June 21 in the West Atrium of the BMO Harris Bradley Center.

A complete list of the items up for sale will be released shortly. For a list of the available game-worn jerseys please click here; however this list is subject to change.

The garage sale will open on June 20 at 4 pm for season ticket holders who are paid in full for the 2011-12 season and then from 5-8 pm for all season ticket holders with money down for next season. Season ticket holders may pay in full at the door if they wish to get in for the first hour of the sale. On June 21, the sale is open to the general public from 11 am to 7 pm.

Plus, the Admirals will hold an raffle to win this framed collage of autographed pucks from the 2011-12 season. Raffle tickets are $10 and the winner will be drawn after the conclusion of the sale. (Winner is responsible for pick up and/or shipping costs)

The sale will feature game-worn jerseys, new and game-used sticks, and other game-used equipment such as gloves, pads, and skates all priced significantly lower than retail value. In addition, Admirals merchandise will be available at a discounted rate.

All items at the garage sale are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. No items are available for sale before the garage sale begins. Fans should enter the sale through Lobby D, located at the northwest corner of the building.

Fans should contact Kim Salli at ksalli@milwaukeeadmirals.com with any questions about the sale.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#2 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

Oh man I would kill for some of that stuff I LOVE their colors.

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#3 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

Oh man I would kill for some of that stuff I LOVE their colors.

Same here. My understanding is that it's a solid sale but like EVERYTHING is gone by the time it's open to the general public.

Don't know how true this is, just read it a time or two.

If anyone goes and can grab me a black practice jersey and maybe some other jerseys, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even buy you a few golden maple root beers (I love Milwaukee!).

#4 Tapiolaboy13

Tapiolaboy13

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

wish I could go but 5 1/2 hours is kind of a haul.

#5 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Is anyone going to this sale?? If so please let me know, I would love for someone to help me track some items down there. Would obv pay in advance

#6 Tipp

Tipp
  • LocationDALLAS

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

If anyone goes... I'd love a practice jersey. Will pay in advance to established members.

#7 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

very cool logo lol i love it

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#8 djanker

djanker

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

If anyone goes, I wouldn't mind grabbing a pair of socks, love the colors on them

www.yprproject.com

#9 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

I need CCM CL skates in size 9.1/8-9.25 or 9.5! If anyone can get in there while there is still equipt left? TY

#10 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

I would love a pair of socks. They pretty awesome looking. If anyone is going could they pick me up a pair of lg baby blue socks? I can PayPal ahead also.

#11 Saucer21

Saucer21

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

ccm u cl, bauer apx or bauer totalones in a size 10D or 10E would be great, need a new pair for summer league

#12 nhindian

nhindian

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

Would love some socks or gloves if anyone is going and willing to snag me a pair!

Thanks!

#13 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

Looking for RS's and/or Mako's! If anyone is going let me know I'll pay up front?
Liddy:-)

#14 Tapiolaboy13

Tapiolaboy13

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

Is anyone even closer than I am at 5 1/2 hour drive?

#15 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:09 AM

Is anyone even closer than I am at 5 1/2 hour drive?

I'm 3 hours but should be on the brink of having a baby so can't go. Bad timing by the Admirals.

#16 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

I will most likely go to the sale. It's about a 35 minute drive from my house, so I'd feel bad not going. I'll make sure I'm within the first 5 people at the door.

PM me if anyone has serious requests and I'll see what I can snag up at the sale. Obviously, I'll grab as much as I can and whatever I can, let's just hope there's a good amount at the sale.

#17 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

Would LOVE...

Chet Pickard Warrior Goalie Sticks
Goalie Chest/Arm protectors (XL, depending on condition)
A pair of home and a pair of away socks, XL or XL+.
Goalie cut practice jersey.

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#18 MChockey

MChockey

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

I would love a pair of black reebok gloves size '14 and a L 9k girdle new or used.

Please PM me and we can try to set up some type of arrangement.

#19 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

So everyone seems to be looking for generally the same stuff. 14" gloves (mainly CLs), APX, TO, and CL skates 8.5-9.5 range, RH sticks, practice jerseys, and socks.

I think that pretty much sums it up, if I've missed anything let me know. I'll do the best I can with what is available at the sale.

#20 cott1

cott1

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

So everyone seems to be looking for generally the same stuff. 14" gloves (mainly CLs), APX, TO, and CL skates 8.5-9.5 range, RH sticks, practice jerseys, and socks.

I think that pretty much sums it up, if I've missed anything let me know. I'll do the best I can with what is available at the sale.

Kovey I'd be interested in APX or T1 in size 7 1/2 or 7 3/4 of not too beat up and priced less than $250 (prefer APX)
I know the sale is in a couple weeks so if I find them before the sale I'll shoot you a PM so you can call off the dogs.
Very cool of you to try and help everyone out, much appreciated! :)
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread