Photo

Blade help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Code 3 Hockey

Code 3 Hockey

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

Hello All

New guy looking for some help. I finally narrowed down a flex and curve I like and just solidified it in a tourney i had this week as I scored my first to goal ever. Playing a game.
But I am looking for some help. As I just blew 200$ I was playing with a CCM Trigger 2.with a Crosby Curve. But that stick broke. I went by what was suggested on sites and said the Bauer P92 was same as the P29 Crosby so I got 2 baue r sticks that had the P92, but they are angled up at the toe where mine was straight up and down. And when I shoot now the puck hits like 10ft over net where my other one was waist to top of goal high. Is there a P29 equivalent in Bauer 1N. I actually like that feel better than my trigger. But the blade is crazy. I will post a picture when I get home tomorrow. Can anyone help a newer hockey player. Thanks.

#2 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:59 PM

Hello All

New guy looking for some help. I finally narrowed down a flex and curve I like and just solidified it in a tourney i had this week as I scored my first to goal ever. Playing a game.
But I am looking for some help. As I just blew 200$ I was playing with a CCM Trigger 2.with a Crosby Curve. But that stick broke. I went by what was suggested on sites and said the Bauer P92 was same as the P29 Crosby so I got 2 baue r sticks that had the P92, but they are angled up at the toe where mine was straight up and down. And when I shoot now the puck hits like 10ft over net where my other one was waist to top of goal high. Is there a P29 equivalent in Bauer 1N. I actually like that feel better than my trigger. But the blade is crazy. I will post a picture when I get home tomorrow. Can anyone help a newer hockey player. Thanks.

Hard to say because it could be a lot of things, but theyre similar enough where you shouldnt be having that drastic of a difference. P29 is ccms version of the p92. Are the stick shafts the exact same length? Measuring them standing up on the blade could be misleading if the lie or blade length is different. 

Also, did you keep the same flex?

IG: Fooj Media