Photo

Easton pro stock pants

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#161 MyWifeWillKillMe

MyWifeWillKillMe
  • LocationAdams, NY

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

Wow.  That's really cool.  Wish I would have known about this sooner.  Medium +1 is my ideal pant.

#162 MyWifeWillKillMe

MyWifeWillKillMe
  • LocationAdams, NY

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:58 AM

I picked up a Habs pair of Easton pants and a Nexus pair at the same time. I have to hand it to Easton. I'll be wearing the Easton pants first, which surprised me honestly.

Love being able to add the +1, makes them fit perfect. With both pairs being brand new, the Eastons feel lighter and more flexible, without sacrificing any protection.

The Nexus (Size L) feels a little bulkier than my Large One95s. The Easton almost feels like my Medium +1" One95s with "roomier" legs. Really feeling these pants.

I have a pair of Pens 3rds on the way also. So glad I took the leap on these pants.

#163 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:43 AM

I picked up a Habs pair of Easton pants and a Nexus pair at the same time. I have to hand it to Easton. I'll be wearing the Easton pants first, which surprised me honestly.

Love being able to add the +1, makes them fit perfect. With both pairs being brand new, the Eastons feel lighter and more flexible, without sacrificing any protection.

The Nexus (Size L) feels a little bulkier than my Large One95s. The Easton almost feels like my Medium +1" One95s with "roomier" legs. Really feeling these pants.

I have a pair of Pens 3rds on the way also. So glad I took the leap on these pants.

NOOOOOOO. A little part of me just died...

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#164 MyWifeWillKillMe

MyWifeWillKillMe
  • LocationAdams, NY

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:48 PM

NOOOOOOO. A little part of me just died...

Sorry, Grizzly.  In fairness, my Medium +1" Sabres One95s are still my favorite pair of pants, overall.  Just couldn't find those specs for the Habs.

#165 denisjr

denisjr

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

How is the fit of the new pro model compared to previous Easton two piece models from the past few years?

#166 bUcKcH0y

bUcKcH0y

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:06 AM

I wear Canadian made Easton pants (standard two piece) and I've found the new pro model to run smaller with a more anatomical fit.  The uppers feel bulky when holding them but once you get them on, they aren't bad at all.  They feel light when skating in them and the mesh type material on the back of the pants gives good air flow.  Personally, they feel like they could easily be a Bauer pant, of which I'm not a huge fan.  Or maybe I'm just too fat for an anatomical fit pant.   :dunno: