Photo

Peaches Pro Repair

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

I've talked to numerous guys who do repalming and their thoughts on digital? "the most annoying crappy palm ever, its hard to put on a glove, rips easily and its not worth it"

That's a combined quote from quite a few guys including the colorado avalanche eq manager

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#22 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

I've talked to numerous guys who do repalming and their thoughts on digital? "the most annoying crappy palm ever, its hard to put on a glove, rips easily and its not worth it"

That's a combined quote from quite a few guys including the colorado avalanche eq manager

haters gonna hate :LOL:

#23 - M

- M

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Digital remains my first choice. The single layer nash on the pro stock Eastons are my second choice. I haven't really been a fan of anything else. The biggest regret I have was ordering custom Eagle CP94 gloves with MSH2 instead of digital because my LHS talked me out of it. I hate those palms. They don't crust up like most palms but they feel too thick.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#24 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

He might be on vacation. He is ''retired'' and works on gloves out of his home. Keep trying.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#25 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

does he ever answer emails or phone calls? I've sent 5+ emails and left 3 voicemails over the past couple weeks to a month... haven't heard back from him at all... does anyone know if he has access to Digital as well? or know ANYONE who does?

Hockeymenders does digital

#26 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

I hate digital palms, God forbid they ever get wet
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#27 dirtysouthgentleman

dirtysouthgentleman

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

im not 100% sure how peaches works, but i know other places that do replaming get the gloves in, and then send you a paypal invoice. you pay that and they do the replam and send them back.

#28 Kovy71

Kovy71
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

I had a pair done a year ago and he will send an invoice back with the finished gloves. Then just send him a check on money order, great guy to deal with and rare that he does not respond.

#29 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

Anyone have any difficulty getting a hold of Mark? When I call him he it goes straight to voicemail.

#30 Kovy71

Kovy71
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

I did it by email and he called when he was dropping them off to the mail to send back.

#31 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

he took a job with the Portland WHL team so sometimes he's traveling.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#32 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

Anyone have any difficulty getting a hold of Mark? When I call him he it goes straight to voicemail.

As said, he came out of retirement to work with Portland.

http://www.winterhaw...staff-directory
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#33 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

I hate digital palms, God forbid they ever get wet

^that^

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#34 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:32 PM

Hate to resurrect a dead thread, but Peaches may be an alternative to to waiting 8-10 months from Custom Pro Repair (only for repalms):

Sent Mark an email, I got a response back a day later. Shipped gloves out Saturday, he got them Monday. Gloves were repalmed and shipped out Wednesday, I received them Friday.

Just be aware that he's pretty old school and that he'll want you to pay by check, his palm selection is limited, and I don't think he does gusset repair.

Total cost: $115 - $90 for 2 repalms + $15 return shipping + $9.00 initial shipping

Turnaround: 6 days

Before:

l4985Yu.jpg

After:

PiaGu6v.jpg

Before:

7a2FXXW.jpg

After:

j5uUIFg.jpg

#35 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:24 PM