Photo

HGTKPP vs. HGTKSP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kongking93

kongking93

Posted 18 December 2019 - 11:11 AM

Been looking at a couple of the penguins gloves on PSH and couldn’t figure out the difference between the two, at least just by the look. Tried calling PSH and was just told it’s something about the inserts, but can anybody break it down for me a little better?

#2 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:48 PM

Been looking at a couple of the penguins gloves on PSH and couldn’t figure out the difference between the two, at least just by the look. Tried calling PSH and was just told it’s something about the inserts, but can anybody break it down for me a little better?

PP=plate protection, aka shot blockers.

If i had to guess think they just mislabeled some PP gloves as SP.  SP should be Special Production, so just be a normal pro glove with no plates.

IG: Fooj Media

#3 kongking93

kongking93

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:48 PM

PP=plate protection, aka shot blockers.
If i had to guess think they just mislabeled some PP gloves as SP. SP should be Special Production, so just be a normal pro glove with no plates.

I figured PP were the ones with blockers, but the SP have them too, so could it be some insert in the gloves themselves? PSH didn't seem to know either

#4 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 December 2019 - 10:54 AM

I figured PP were the ones with blockers, but the SP have them too, so could it be some insert in the gloves themselves? PSH didn't seem to know either

Usually is XP then meaning d3o inside but no shot blockers.

IG: Fooj Media