Photo

Bauer pro pants fit question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tyson_two

tyson_two

Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:11 AM

Hi all, been a while since I've been on this site.  No better place than to ask it here.   

Anybody have some insight on Bauer fits. I've looked through the site, and tried to get an idea what size i should be.

For reference I'm about 5'11 185lb (i'd say 32-34 in jeans). 

In CCM/Reebok  i used to wear Large no problem.  But then i liked the short length of the medium.  So i got rid of my large pants, and now i wear only mediums. (with the exception of Large 9k girdle with medium shell).

Finding medium pants can be a challenge, so i was wondering if anybody has experience with modified lengths (like +1, +2 etc).  More specifically i'm looking at a pair of medium +1 bauer supremes that are available). So i was wondering what is your experiences with +1 lengths and if it would make a big difference.

I know for medium size bauer pants the height range is 5'7 - 5'11 so i'm thinking +1 would mean it should fit 5'8 - 6'0.  But just thought i'd ask for your experiences since i'm sure many have used +1 length pants.

Otherwise i may just go to large which bauer states a height of 5'9 - 6'1.

Anybody 6'0 and taller using mediums?  anybody 5'11 or under using a large?  Thanks in advance for your time!

Cheers

Tyson. 

#2 Nazzy

Nazzy
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 18 August 2020 - 05:34 PM

I find ccm/reebok pants on the shorter side.  If you like the short fit of Medium, I think you will find Bauer M+1 too long.  M vs M i think Bauer fit generally longer and narrower than CCM.  I'd say Bauer M+1 are similar in length to a Bauer L.  I'm 6'0 but all legs (170 lb) and ccm pants (even m+1) are short.  M+1 bauer are perfect, L are a tich big in waist but I'd say same length.  All that to say I think a straight up Bauer Medium would be good..or a ccm/RBK large.  

#3 tyson_two

tyson_two

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:37 PM

Hey man. thanks for the input.  I think i'm leaning more towards waiting for straight up medium.  thanks again!

#4 Wheelin89

Wheelin89

Posted 20 August 2020 - 05:04 AM

im not 6'1 205 and where medium nexus/one95/supreme. the pants open up significantly when broken in. I'd go with a medium.