Photo

Custom CCM sticks

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sharkshockey20

sharkshockey20
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 10 November 2021 - 04:40 PM

Does anyone have a source for ordering custom CCM sticks? The shop that I have ordered through in the past isn't able to get them right now. 

#2 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 November 2021 - 02:14 PM

Last I heard there was something about them switching factories that was causing a lot of delays and rejecting non-pro orders. Not sure if that is still going on, but that might be why some shops can't do them right now.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#3 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 11 November 2021 - 02:37 PM

They are at 2+ months for NHL/AHL orders. I cant submit anything until turn around times go back to normal according to my source

#4 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 11 November 2021 - 07:54 PM

There is a massive shortage of materials of all kinds. What specs do you use? Someone on here might have a stick that is identical/similar to hold you over in the meantime. Also check hockeystickman.com; I have purchased my last few sticks from him and he ships super fast to the USA. There are also others on here like DK/CTHockey (who posted above me), Fanelli Hockey, and Valhalla Sport (stickfixtexassouth on eBay) that stock tons of pro stock sticks.

You can also get custom name bars made at stickbandits.com. I use them for all my sticks and they have held up very well, even without without clear coat. 

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#5 ntwusc

ntwusc
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 November 2021 - 10:12 PM

Does HSM list CCM sticks as the model they’re dressed as or the actual build?

#6 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 11 November 2021 - 11:50 PM

Does HSM list CCM sticks as the model they’re dressed as or the actual build?

That's a good question. I've always gotten the exact build and graphics with my orders, but I'd message him beforehand just in case. He also has some inventory with pictures on SLS. 

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#7 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 13 November 2021 - 07:10 PM

I was told a few months ago when I went to order some that CCM isn’t doing customs until summer 2022