Photo

NHLGEAR?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Moose

Moose

Posted 26 January 2023 - 10:47 AM

“NHLGEAR”

Is this SLS user in the forums by chance?

Looking to purchase some retro reverse Av pants and gloves.

#2 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 26 January 2023 - 11:13 AM

You can message them on SLS and ask to do business off line or reach out to Cole Vining on FB. I’ve been trying to buy a pair of gloves from them for over a month and am not getting anywhere. Extremely frustrating but maybe you’ll have better luck

#3 Moose

Moose

Posted 26 January 2023 - 11:15 AM

Ah ok, I don’t have Facebook. I’ve tried sending messages about dealing off SLS and some have been flagged maybe that’s what happened to yours? I usually ask a seller if they are on here and it’s worked at times.

#4 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 26 January 2023 - 01:51 PM

Gotta be sneaky with how you ask to do business offline on eBay/SLS otherwise bots will catch it and block the message. No, my conversations have been via text and Facebook messenger. They’re just terrible and following through. I have another thread where I talked about it

#5 rbark11

rbark11
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 27 January 2023 - 02:47 PM

I bought some skates off this seller couple months ago, it was quick & easy transaction 

#6 alereflammam

alereflammam

Posted 28 January 2023 - 09:39 AM

I’ve been trying to buy a pair of gloves from them for over a month and am not getting anywhere. Extremely frustrating but maybe you’ll have better luck

Same thing happened to me. Very difficult to deal with and I just gave up. They also like to quote different prices based on who you talk to.

#7 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 28 January 2023 - 03:07 PM

The same thing happened with me regarding visors. Every time I asked for a quoted price including shipping to my location, they'd give an unrelated response and never answer the question, then stop responding entirely.

It's really not that hard. When someone wants to go buy of SLS, I enter my asking price into the price box, press the "calculate earnings" button, then give them the listed price, usually rounded down to the dollar. 

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#8 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 28 January 2023 - 08:49 PM

They always either quote me higher than what I’d pay if I bought on sideline, or give me like $5 off like I don’t know how much they’ll save by selling direct.