Photo

Pro Stock Sticks RH

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:34 AM

I have way too many sticks. I need to get rid of some that I don't use. They are all RH. I try my best to describe the sticks in each description. If you have any questions or concerns message me. All prices are in USD, shipping to NA only. Shipping will be around $15 depending where you're at. I'll be adding more stuff soon.

Easton S17 Pro Stock. Robert Lang. 105-110 flex. Heel curve, long blade, 6ish lie. Brand new. I have 3 of them.
$120

Nike Bauer One95 Pro Stock. P71. 95 flex. This stick is used, so there are some scratches and paint chips. There are no cracks or break in the blade or shaft.
$80

Easton SyNergy Pro Stock. Cheechoo. 110 flex. Heel curve, 5 lie. I bought this stick brand new and used it twice. Besides for a few paint scratches from a skate it's good as new.
$70

Easton SyNergy, Pro Stock, Karpa, 90-95 flex. The curve is similar to a Lidstrom on this stick, but the square blade was rounded off. The blade is still very strong and doesn't make any weird noises. Silver SyNergy model, bottom 1/4 sprayed black. Overall the stick is in good shape, some scuffs here and there, but nothing that takes away from its durability.
$70

TPS Response Lite, Pro Stock, 100 flex, SP19 (Drury) curve. This stick came from the Hawks a few years ago. I bought it used and never really used it myself. It is a very light stick. The blade does have a slight surface crack on it. There is another surface crack on the top of the blade right by the tennon. From what I can see, neither of these two cracks are that bad.
$60

#2 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

Bump. Open to offers on everything. No price is set in stone.