Photo

Sports2k...What's on your iPod?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:04 AM

Chillin to some tunes tonight I thought it would be cool to see what other Sports2k'ers are listening to these days.

Right now I'm pretty much up for anything other than that Call Me Maybe noise they call music.

Any Incubus track, love em. Been on a 90's music kick lately too. Country also never fails me, Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley...

So, what genre of music/bands has been playing on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc. lately?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:48 AM

I've been slacking hardddddd on the country tunes this summer. Mad at myself.

Lately I've been bumping alotta Brit stuff.

Example, Tinie Tempah, Professor Green, Tinchy Stryder. People probably don't know who they are, but yeah, I've been slacking on getting new music.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#3 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:40 AM

Nothing and everything.....

I have iTunes Match, so I have 15,000+ songs on there right now.

But what I mostly listen to?

Dave Matthews Band (guaranteed biggest dmb fan you'll come across in hockey)
Florence + The Machine
Jimmy Eat World
Arcade Fire
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#4 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:29 AM

I've got everything from rap, hip hop, pop, country, reggae, rock...

Just started listening to Jason Aldean

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#5 CrazyDanny

CrazyDanny
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

1342073085[/url]' post='43223']
Chillin to some tunes tonight I thought it would be cool to see what other Sports2k'ers are listening to these days.

Right now I'm pretty much up for anything other than that Call Me Maybe noise they call music.

Any Incubus track, love em. Been on a 90's music kick lately too. Country also never fails me, Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley...

So, what genre of music/bands has been playing on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc. lately?

Lots of Eric Church for me this summer - he's from just up the road from me. Saw him in Greensboro back in Feb - top 5 concert I have ever been to.

#6 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

Pretty much my favourite bands populate my iTunes:

- Thrice
- The Gaslight Anthem
- Muse
- Daft Punk
- Alexisonfire
- Rise Against
- Green Day
- Anti-Flag
- Less than Jake
- Streetlight Manifesto

I also have some country on there. Dwight Yoakam, Johnny Cash, Luke Bryan, Brooks and Dunn.

I can't stand rap or hip-hop nowadays. I do like late 80's-early 90's rap.
Not a fan of a lot of club music either. Little bit techno like DP, Tiesto and David Guetta's actual techno stuff without all these artists featuring in them.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

Buddy of mine from school is a huge Thrice fan. I wanna say he's met them multiple times

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

Buddy of mine from school is a huge Thrice fan. I wanna say he's met them multiple times

We used to go onto the ice to Image of the Invisible in college. It was awesome...

#9 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

Ray Lamontange.....Incredible! :woo:

#10 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

Cant forget Zac Brown Band either. So good

#3k gsdhead.gif

#11 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

Just went driving blasting this song hah.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#12 hockey17

hockey17

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

i have alot of Tyga, Limp Bizkit, Saliva, Tyler the Creator, Mac Miller, Lamb of god and As I Lay Dying. im all over the place it depends what kind of mood im in.

#13 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

I dump a lot more rap/hip hop then anything else and have sub and speakers in my car to compliment it but also enjoy some hard rock, metal and a very small amount of country and electronic shit. Here are a few picks:

Rap- classified, slaughterhouse, yelawolf, Jedi mind tricks, tech n9ne, kottonmouth kings, la coka nostra, Hollywood undead and a little big of drake and older lil Wayne.

Rock- godsmack, nickleback, theory of a deadman, danko jones, three days grace, daughtry, foo fighters, the offspring etc

Metal- slipknot, lamb of god, five finger death punch, devil driver, rammstein, killswitch engage, volbeat.

Country- rascal flatts

Electro- skrillex and deadmau5

#14 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

Skrillex is awesome. Saw him here last year, it was insane. I couldnt hear for like 2 days

#3k gsdhead.gif

#15 CIB96

CIB96
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

a lot of techno some rap and a little bit of girl tunes you know call me maybe etc etc :)

#16 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

Not sure why, but Walk the Moon has been the album of the summer for me. I saw them open for Fitz and the Tantrums in Chicago around November and they've had my ear since...

#17 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

Jay-Z
NWA
Tupac
Notorious BIG
DJ Quik
Snoop
Dr. Dre
Xzibit
Nate Dogg

Majority of my listening.

#18 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

Oh here's a little different audio. I have The Nerdist podcast loaded up on my iPhone.

#19 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

i have 10K songs, i can't just name a few i listen on shuffle to it from the start of my 10 hour shift to the end of it every day at work, it's nuts

i'm better off naming huge ammounts of artists just from what i listen to, but i'll do that later when i'm home i could be here all day. I have a top 10 of each genre if that helps but even then thats a lot of music

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#20 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

I listen to a huge variety. Some Kinetics & One Love, Mike Stud, Trey Palms, Logic, Brand New, Dylan Owen, Em, Rise Against, MGK, Skrillex, Asher Roth, and some Yonas.