theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Im a huge TOOL fan after that all classic rock

#24 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

Just the favorites, i'll add more since i have a big collection of death, swedish, and black metal too

Lost Prophets, Rolling Stones, Sloppy Seconds, Rancid, Pennywise, Voxtrot, Tsunami Bomb, Outkast, The Acacia Strain, This is Hell, Black My Heart, Comeback Kid, Poison the Well, Destroy the Runner, Botch, the Mooney Suzuki, Zao, Funeral for a Friend, Living Sacrifice, Six Feet Under, Say Anything, It Dies Today, old Muse, Brand New, Throwdown, Satanic Surfers, Rockets, the Hives, the Strokes, Taking Back Sunday, Belanova, Lovehatehero, Norma Jean, Morris Day and the Time, Parliament Fukadelic, Darkest Hour, Devildriver, Senses Fail, Osker, The Used, Dredg, Metric, Something Corporate

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#25 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

Just the favorites, i'll add more since i have a big collection of death, swedish, and black metal too

Lost Prophets, Rolling Stones, Sloppy Seconds, Rancid, Pennywise, Voxtrot, Tsunami Bomb, Outkast, The Acacia Strain, This is Hell, Black My Heart, Comeback Kid, Poison the Well, Destroy the Runner, Botch, the Mooney Suzuki, Zao, Funeral for a Friend, Living Sacrifice, Six Feet Under, Say Anything, It Dies Today, old Muse, Brand New, Throwdown, Satanic Surfers, Rockets, the Hives, the Strokes, Taking Back Sunday, Belanova, Lovehatehero, Norma Jean, Morris Day and the Time, Parliament Fukadelic, Darkest Hour, Devildriver, Senses Fail, Osker, The Used, Dredg, Metric, Something Corporate

BIG Lostprophets fan. Glad to see they're making their rounds in the US again. It's the first time in like 7 years.

#26 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

BIG Lostprophets fan. Glad to see they're making their rounds in the US again. It's the first time in like 7 years.

I'm huge on Lostprophets since i first heard that 97 demo, when Thefakesoundofprogress came out i scoured all the FYE stores until one ordered it for me directly from englad before it released in the US, best cd in my ipod.....which i just lost 30 minutes ago or so.

I'm really glad they're touring the US again, i had the chance to go see them 6-7 years ago and i got really sick and spent that night in jail, luckily my Fiancee's sister went and got me a poster signed by everyone and a signed album as well, i cant wait to really be there though, that would be awesome!

#27 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

Recently I've gotten into Metal that has something that makes it different from other kinds of Metal... Bands like Hellyeah and Sabaton, I also appear to be a few years behind the music curve as I have a crapload of Dope, Static X, and Skindred. But my big three are Disturbed, System of a Down, and Pantera, always had them in my cd player/on my iPod, always will. :headbang: RIP Dimebag Darrell.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#28 boldfacecole

boldfacecole
  • LocationWoodstock, GA

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

Right now Im goin through quite a old punk/alt phase. Lots of Pixies, ramones, yeah yeah yeahs, the strokes, eels, Oldddd green day before they became this pop shit., modest mouse, and when I need my folk fix, fleet foxes, and mountain goats. And of course Pearl Jam :D

#29 UnrealFlow

UnrealFlow
  • LocationKingston ON

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

i think that you have real hardcore bands in there like comeback kid and this is hell.

#30 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/ktvTqknDobU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#31 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

This is my new favorite song

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#32 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

DUDE! Imagine Dragons is awesome!! This is probably my favorite song from them as well. Defintely an awesome video, Lou Diamond Phillips needed some serious cash

#33 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

I've been listening to a ridiculous ammount of Amon Amarth lately

#34 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

you know what?

Fuck it, here, give this a whirl, thank me later

If my 7 month old son likes this, then its pretty fucking awesome.

#35 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

Jakob, Russian Circles, Grails, Long Distance Calling, The Mercury Program, Thrice, Unwed Sailor, Mono, Toe, It May Never End, If These Trees Could Talk, Bergmál

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#36 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

You guys should check out my 8tracka, tons of different types of music! Haven't gotten around to making a rock playlist yet but a lot of great stuff I think, just read the descriptions of the playlists :). Have a ton of pump up music to

www.8tracks.com/skleiner

Feel free to toss me a follow or let me know what playlists you like! Would love to hear
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#37 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Country, 80's hard rock and Offspring

#38 mtstone28

mtstone28
  • LocationMissoula, Montana

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

Takes alittle while to get going, but by far my favorite song and an awesome turn for electronic music!

and this is another amazing song by him

#39 MileHigh23

MileHigh23
  • LocationAthabasca, Alberta, Canada

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

I've been listening to a ridiculous ammount of Amon Amarth lately

huge fan of Amon Amarth, been listening to them for prob 6-7 years, got most of their albums

i listen to everything, lots of punk lately, and really digging the Mennzingers, pretty good shit

#40 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

I've been listening to mostly hardcore lately with some punk/thrash thrown in. Bands like:

Have Heart, Comeback Kid, No Warning, Propagandhi, Blacklisted, Defeater, Blood for Blood, Alpha & Omega, Bitter End, Modern Life is War, Grave Maker, and more.

For a little more metal or technical, I'll throw on some:

Misery Signals, Evergreen Terrace, All Shall Perish, Killing the Dream, Hatebreed, Darkest Hour, Between the Buried and Me, or others.