Photo

Pete's Pro Stock Hockey Shop

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Petes Pro Stock Hockeyshop

Petes Pro Stock Hockeyshop

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:18 AM

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank Eric Dupont (Dupes) for creating this website and forum for all of us hockey lovers! I have been 'lurking' around the Sports2k site for quite sometime now and have not had the chance to finally create a username. My name is Pete and much like you all, I have an strong interest in pro stock hockey equipment. Always trying to find something cool and sticks that last!

I am a fellow seller on eBay (pucker004) and have been for many years now. Some of you may have purchased from me in the past. Over the past few months, I have been working on a website. I'm very excited to unveil it and I welcome you all to check it out! Feel free to 'Like' us on Facebook and let me know what you think

This website is simply a fantastic idea and awesome to converse with other fellow 'eBayers.' Looking forward to talking with some fellow forum members and possibly helping you find some cool pro stock gear!

All the best,

Pete

www.petesprostockhockeyshop.com
Check us out today!

www.petesprostockhockeyshop.com

#2 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

Welcome!

Checked out the website, a lot of cool stuff!

#3 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

welcome to the site Pete :y
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#4 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

Welcome Pete!! :LOL:

#5 CIB96

CIB96
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Nice Website!! Welcome to the best hockey forum !

#6 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

About time you made it over Pete glad those convos on facebook and text convinced you

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff