Photo

Vancouver

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

So my boss is sending me to Vancouver next week for a few days.
i'm not sure how much free time i will ahve but if i have some are their any places that sells pro gear there?

#2 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Canucks have an outlet store at Renfrew and Hastings (bit of a drive from downtown) and they usually have gloves, skates, and sticks

#3 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

cool! do you know the name of the place? <BR>I have a rental all paid for so if i ahve time i'll hit that place!

#4 CIB96

CIB96
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Canucks have there outlet store which in at the corner of Renfrew and hastings and it's called Canucks Outlet Store you can't miss it right on the corner glass windows they also have one of Robson street which i believe mostly sells sticks and The Hockey Shop in Surrey has some gear but really expensive, And if you don't have time i got some gear i need to get rid of!! i would happy to meet up!

#5 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

I know you were asking about gear but if you're into Indian food you HAVE to go to Vij's. it was by far the food highlight of our vacation there last Fall.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#6 Gener

Gener
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

+1 for Vij's. Love it!!!!

#7 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

I love indian food. will have to try it!

#8 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

the most amazing thing about Vij's, imo is that all the cooks are women and vegetarians yet they make some of the best meat dishes I've ever had. how they can do that without tasting them I will never understand. get a reservation asap. it's not wildly expensive but it's not cheap either. sooooooo worth it!

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#9 - M

- M

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

Make sure you check out Main and Hastings.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#10 - M

- M

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

I'm j/k.

The Sports Exchange on Burrard will carry the most pro stock sticks in the city.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#11 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:28 AM

Make sure you check out Main and Hastings.

LOL....At night? LOL

#12 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:52 AM

And for the rest of us that don't know...what's at Main and Hastings ? ( might regret asking this... )

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#13 kc83

kc83

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

main and hastings is basically the worst part of vancouver, its where vancouver's homeless shelter themselves, its a sad sight... and a lot of them aren't capable of getting jobs, not really a place to make fun of or visit (as a tourist)

#14 CIB96

CIB96
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

my friends dad after a nucks game once throw a penny on the ground around hastings and main and it was a gongshow