Photo

Blackhawks Equipment Sale?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Nspa32

Nspa32

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

Just wanted to ask when the Blackhawks equipment sale was. I need to find a pro-stock Hossa stick; and I can't find one anywhere. Was looking for Hossa's Midnight Blue CCM.

#2 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:29 AM

They had one in December right around Christmas, but that's rare. Not the norm for them.

They have the Convention this weekend, but historically, gear is limited. It's for fans so the gear is sold more as memorabilia. Things from the top players tend to be auctioned off. That's what I hear.

The catch is, you're spending a minimum of $70 to get in. Not really much of a "gear sale."

Not sure if they douch in terms of sticks, but I bet Hossa's would be no simPle pickup given the nature of the event.

#3 Nspa32

Nspa32

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

They had one in December right around Christmas, but that's rare. Not the norm for them.

They have the Convention this weekend, but historically, gear is limited. It's for fans so the gear is sold more as memorabilia. Things from the top players tend to be auctioned off. That's what I hear.

The catch is, you're spending a minimum of $70 to get in. Not really much of a "gear sale."

Not sure if they douch in terms of sticks, but I bet Hossa's would be no simPle pickup given the nature of the event.

Thanks, buddy. Guess I'll just have to wait till' something comes up.

#4 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

You'll have a much better chance landing Hawks gear (rarely comes in either way) on here
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#5 CvO

CvO

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

I can probably help you out with some hawks gear depending on what you are looking for.

#6 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

Check eBay. I just bought some 40's back that I sold a year or 2 ago
for cheaper than I sold them for.

#7 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

Note:

He's looking for Hossa sticks, not just random Hawks gear, you crazy kids.

#8 CvO

CvO

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

I can't recall if Hossa is LH or not, but I have 2 midnight Blue CCM's from Pirri of the Hawks. Pretty nice looking stick. Crazy meat hook curve though. One is brand new, one is slightly used.

#9 darklight616

darklight616

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

hoss is a lefty

#10 Nspa32

Nspa32

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

I can probably help you out with some hawks gear depending on what you are looking for.

Marian Hossa CCM U+ Stick.

#11 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

I went to the Hawks Convention today -- the so called "locker room sale" which they claim is the only place all year where you can buy Hawks game used equipment was a complete joke. The only equipment you could buy was a bin of left handed sticks only and a couple goalie pads and goalie sticks. No gloves, skates, pants, shoulder or elbow pads, no socks, nothing! They had some items for auction and the gloves they had -- Toews, Kane, Seabrook and a couple others were all beat to hell. Hawks are the cheapest organization in hockey. The tickets for this event are $70!

#12 JoshV70

JoshV70
  • LocationNJ

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

I know Pro Hockey Life had a ton of their sticks for sale a couple of months ago...

#13 Nspa32

Nspa32

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

I went to the Hawks Convention today -- the so called "locker room sale" which they claim is the only place all year where you can buy Hawks game used equipment was a complete joke. The only equipment you could buy was a bin of left handed sticks only and a couple goalie pads and goalie sticks. No gloves, skates, pants, shoulder or elbow pads, no socks, nothing! They had some items for auction and the gloves they had -- Toews, Kane, Seabrook and a couple others were all beat to hell. Hawks are the cheapest organization in hockey. The tickets for this event are $70!

Did they have any Hossa sticks?

#14 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

I'm a righty so I didn't even check whose sticks they had.

#15 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

I didn't see any Hossa sticks, they had Kane and other smaller names... all were X:60's

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#16 Nspa32

Nspa32

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

I didn't see any Hossa sticks, they had Kane and other smaller names... all were X:60's

Thanks