Photo

2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

• Please log in to reply
16553 replies to this topic

#13501 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:20 PM

so does this mean that the IOC got over their glove logo issues?

_w850.jpg

47823a73ac05400998bffbc1631c8db3.jpg

note: I would do bad things for a pair of those Japan Warriors......

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#13502 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:19 PM

Man, the NHL not working with the IOC to have NHLers represent their countries at the Olympics was such a misplay. I was watching the opening ceremony last night and geeking out at how cool it would be to have the opportunity to represent one's country at the Olympics.

Custom everything.

#13503 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

Man, the NHL not working with the IOC to have NHLers represent their countries at the Olympics was such a misplay. I was watching the opening ceremony last night and geeking out at how cool it would be to have the opportunity to represent one's country at the Olympics.

yeah but at the same time BECAUSE the NHL isn't at the Olympics several people who wouldn't normally get the chance to participate will get to.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#13504 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing this year's Olympic offering. It wasn't too long ago no NHL participation was the norm. I wouldn't mind seeing all "true" amature teams where it's college kids again.     

#13505 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

note: I would do bad things for a pair of those Japan Warriors......

Good point, Ive been waiting to see how gloves will be.

I think Team Canada has the smaller logos?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#13506 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:57 PM

yeah but at the same time BECAUSE the NHL isn't at the Olympics several people who wouldn't normally get the chance to participate will get to.

True, but the reason they wouldn’t normally get the chance to participate is because the Olympics is supposed to be the BEST athletes in the world competing against each other. None of these guys would even get to sniff camp even if the IOC said only non top ranked NHL players are eligible.

#13507 Kimo91

Kimo91

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:08 PM

All white unis as a nod to the navy perhaps?

#13508 Adam

Adam

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:45 AM

From a financial stand point and a logistical stand point I think the NHL had good reason not to send guys to the Olympics. Imagine Tavares gets hurt again? Snow would go on a killing spree

#13509 Junkyard Athletic

Junkyard Athletic
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

Yes, the rules on logo size were changed starting with this Olympics.

#threadcloser

#13510 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:54 PM

For sure, from the view of a business owner why should the IOC get to make all that money when borrowing your assets for free. Make them pay. IOC is one of the most corrupt organizations along side with FIFA. IOC takes 70% of TV revenue now. They're so strict with their footage that every time you see sportcentre/news reporting about the Olympics that they can only show a photo instead of actual footage, wtf is that. The sheer cost of hosting an Olympics is astronomical. A lot of times infrastructure is built for single time use in these Olympics. Security costs are also off the charts. People get displaced and relocated in some countries. If you think about it the spirit of the Olympics has turned into a gigantic money grab. But realistically the Olympics get less and less relevant ever year, the average person doesn't watch or care as much anymore. In my circle of friends and family no one has mentioned anything about the Olympics. The one time it was mentioned was yesterday because CBC broadcast had Olympics blocking the slot where hockey night in Canada for leafs vs sens so you had to switch to Sportsnet.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#13511 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:33 PM

I don't think this counts as 'pro stock' but my fiancee is a producer for a show called Vegas Cakes, a bakery in Vegas that makes insane cakes. They shot a show at the Vegas Knights on-ice event and brought this huge cake....yes, it's ALL cake.

https://www.instagra...gged=vegascakes

#13512 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:04 PM

I’d love to see the Toronto SS jerseys with blue pants, gloves and helmets. Great jersey, though.

#13513 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:47 PM

Just saw Howtohockey’s Instagram story and he put a picture of a coming soon set from Swothockey. It’s Batman logo’d Shoulders, elbows, shins and pants lol

#13514 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:56 PM

Need a pic of this ⬆️⬆️

#13515 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

Need a pic of this ⬆️⬆️

Alright but you'll wanna place your order ASAP lol

image_1.png

#13516 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

Dc/marvel pro stock, I’m waiting for hello kitty pro stock to come out.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#13517 bluhmd

bluhmd
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:13 PM

Thats awesome! My 6 y/o son would love this set.

#13518 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

https://www.instagra.../p/BfHOCkXAPNP/

CCM showing off Burns' "AS1s" but if you look closely you can tell they're FT1s (those grooves on the quarter package aren't seen on any other AS1 picture that CCM has put out and the eyelets are more similar to the FT1s than the AS1s). Does this mean you can now redress custom CCM skates as other lines?

Custom everything.

#13519 alexcrosby

alexcrosby

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:26 AM

https://www.instagra.../p/BfHOCkXAPNP/

CCM showing off Burns' "AS1s" but if you look closely you can tell they're FT1s (those grooves on the quarter package aren't seen on any other AS1 picture that CCM has put out and the eyelets are more similar to the FT1s than the AS1s). Does this mean you can now redress custom CCM skates as other lines?

I think if you look closely they are the new AS1 from CCM...

#13520 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

I don't think this counts as 'pro stock' but my fiancee is a producer for a show called Vegas Cakes, a bakery in Vegas that makes insane cakes. They shot a show at the Vegas Knights on-ice event and brought this huge cake....yes, it's ALL cake.

https://www.instagra...gged=vegascakes

Maybe this board's not the perfect audience, but I showed it to my wife and she gave it two Chef Duff thumbs up.