Photo

Kind of sort of but not really Avalanche Sale

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

So let me explain. The Avalanche store inside the Pepsi Center is having a sale on their retail stuff till this weekend, with 5% going to aid the Colorado Wildfire victims. 99% of it is apparel. Included is whats left of equipment. And there isn't much at all. If anyone is interested in anything I would be more then happy to pick it up for you.

- Several pairs of used Bauer and Easton Gloves. Gloves themselves are in good shape but the palms would need to be redone. Names include Wilson, O'Byrne, and I THINK one unmarked pair of Bauers. Oh and an unmarked Pair of Sherwoods. I would ASSUME they're Stastny's, but I can't be sure as they have no name/number.

- Some skates, not in too bad of shape but definately show a seasons use. Pair of APX, Totalones, and some eastons.

- I cleared out what they had out of Edge socks.

- Gray CCM Knit socks.

- Left handed sticks. Of note, New O'Reilly Warriors, New Lindstrom (not Niklas) TOTALONE's, other misc names. New and used.

- Right handed Sticks. A FEW New Mueller S19's with Foote's name stamped on them (NO idea what happened there). Thats all for rightys.

Nothing else. I'll swing by again to double check but from several sources this is IT for equipment until next season.

http://img01.cprpt.c...ummerSaleAd.jpg

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#2 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

Oh and I'll just nip it at the bud, lol, NOTHING Hejduk, Landeskog, Duchene, or Stastny.

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#3 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

wat are the prices like on new sticks(o riley stick)

#4 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

If memory serves 75.

My Feedback!

#5 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

Do they have anything for downie?

#6 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

Do they have anything for downie?

They didn't. :mad2:

My Feedback!

#7 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

I was hoping they did! I'm always sought after his stuff.

#8 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

I was hoping for some Downie stuff too. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

And WOW lots of PM's, lol. I'll try and get pics and exact sizes/prices tomorrow. Some frequently asked questions have been...

- I can't remember EXACTLY but the APX and T1's were 10 and 10.5, don't remember which was which. Decent (Wearable) shape. Will need new laces, possibly new blades. Will try and get pics tomorrow.

- Will try and get glove pics tomorrow.

It will be easier from this point if you please reply here with requests. I SHOULD be caught up with PM's. So again please reply HERE with requests. People that PMed me first obviously will get first dibs and I haven't deleted any, so don't worry about me keeping track of who wanted what first. It will just be easier for me to keep track here. I'll try and get pics and more info in the morning, and then can go back if people want the stuff for sure.

My Feedback!

#9 Rink Rat

Rink Rat
  • LocationStouffville

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

How many new sticks would you say there was?
All Total Ones?

#10 thedoob4

thedoob4

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Do you know what flex O'Reillys twigs are?

#11 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

There were probably... maybe 40-50 sticks? All different brands, Eastons, Bauers, Warrior, Miken, etc.

I THINK the O'Reilly Warriors were 102.

My Feedback!

#12 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

K guys going to leave here in about 2-3 hours. If anyone wants anything FOR SURE, now is the time to let me know.

My Feedback!

#13 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

How much were skates roughly?
Skates..ApX T1...or anything basically?.....size 9.25 or 9.5 or 9.75 or even 10R in graf?...D width in others, can't do C, Thanks if ya can? :) If they are say $50-$100? Showing use is ok, not looking for new skates...Sorry to be so vague.

#14 Ash

Ash
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

Would have loved the Mueller S19s, but if I recall correctly they're probably all in the 100 flex range. If they're any lower, let me know and I'm in for one or two, depending on price. Thanks!

#15 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

Ok heres most of what they had when I left today. Some stuff I was able to get specifics on, other not so much. None of them had a real crazy curve (Most were for Defensemen) except the O'Reilly's with that thing on the tip.

I will be going tomorrow one last time. Will ask 100 shipped per stick with 75 each additional stick up to 5 sticks to the US.

Righty S19's were gone.

Lefty's
Porter SE16 X 5
Lindstrom (Some had composite extensions) TotalONE X 21 (102 Flex)
Quincy X:60 X 15
Quincy TotalONE X 2 (112 Flex)
Guance X:60 X 2 (112 Flex)
Wilson S19 X 7
Hunwick X:60 X 14
Cumisky (Some had composite extensions) TotalONE X 20 (102 Flex)
Cumisky (Some had composite extensions) Sherwood T90 X 3
Liles X:60 X 10 (77-82 Flex)
Liles SE16 X 7
Koci SE16 X 14 (VERY flat blade)
Mcleod S19 X 6
Porter EQ50 X 5
Hendricks SE16 X 6
O'Reilly AK's, Widows X ALOT

Also picked up some T90 gloves I'm 99% sure are Stastny's that are pending sale. But might be available.

My Feedback!

#16 Nightcast

Nightcast
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

I'm guessing no skates were left?

#17 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

Oh sorry, Size 9 and size 10 X:60's were what was left. Good shape for the price, 110.

My Feedback!

#18 Nightcast

Nightcast
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Ahh to bad they arent APX's. Thanks for looking though.

#19 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

No problem! :D

My Feedback!

#20 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

So the APX's and TotalOne skates are gone?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif