Photo

HI everyone

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pdw

pdw

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

Hey, Im Ty.
New to the site, actually just stumbled upon it while burning some time at work.
I was hoping to find some current Senators (alternate preferably or regular) or Kings alternate pro Goalie pants, which is how I ended up here.

Growing up alot of people managed to get their favorite teams gear but I never could. So, now that Im older, Im hoping I can FINALLY find some Senators goalie pants. No luck in 1.5 years so far. So hopefully I can get pointed in the right direction by this forum.

I have only ever come across VERY used sets of Pittsburgh and Montreal pants, and a NEW Sabres alternate (but price was $500.00)

Looking around it seem like a cool forum and great to see some people interested in pro stock stuff as I am so I figured joining up would be a good idea.
So, the search goes on...but in the mean time I'll look around and hopefully not become to big a gear collector.

#2 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

welcome to sports2k :y
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#3 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

Welcome! This place will at least point you in the right direction if it can't produce what you're looking for.

#4 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

http://www.sports2k....irdle-and-more/

Theres some coyotes ones here. Not exactly what you're looking for, but goalie pants are a rarity around here!
We do have a member with the sickest pair of Dipietro Hustlers thirds though

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

Haha doubt those Dipietro pants will ever be sold

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#6 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Don't blame him one bit, one of the sickest pairs I have ever seen

#7 pdw

pdw

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

Ya, I know goalie pants are hard to come by..... Its terrible.
I searched those Dipietros, very cool. Not what Im looking for but awesome none the less. And they look new.

Im looking for any one of these

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I imagine the Alternate Kings and Sens would be next to impossible to find.
The kings alternate pictured were actually in a store !!

The Kings would just be a cool set to have, but my actual goal is to find a Sens Pair.
But, I realize that if anyone was to ever actually find a pair, they would probably snap them up pretty quickly for their collection.

#8 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

So you're looking for current and alternate sens pants only in goalie cut or would you settle for player? That picture of the Kings Retros I'm pretty sure is at Jake's Custom Pro Shop in California. Who knows, they may still have those lying around. Wouldnt hurt to give them a call. (310) 322-5253

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#9 pdw

pdw

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

So you're looking for current and alternate sens pants only in goalie cut or would you settle for player? That picture of the Kings Retros is at Jake's Custom Pro Shop in California. Who knows, they may still have those lying around. Wouldnt hurt to give them a call. (310) 322-5253

Ya Im looking for Goalie cut.
And I did email that shop, he only mentioned an older set of CCM pants.
If he had the purple pair and the price was good I would've bought them.

Also, I would take a penguins set just for fun also...

#10 potatoclock39

potatoclock39

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

deleted

#11 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

"So, the search goes on...but in the mean time I'll look around and hopefully not become to big a gear collector"

TOO LATE!!! One you find this website its a future of 12 step meetings and bad coffee.....lol

Just kidding welcome aboard Goooooooolie :P !!! :up: