Photo

4 RH sticks Pro Stock and Retail! NEED TO MOVE ASAP. Ovi Pro Stock!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 danglesnipe14

danglesnipe14

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:26 PM

I got 4 sticks and one shaft to sell today 2 are retail and 2 are pro stock and the shaft is also pro stock.

Up first is a Pro Stock Ovechkin CCM U+CL its not the current model but the one that came out before that one I belive in 2010. Its a 75 fle but feels a little stiffer and has his famous curve. I used it once but when I bought it it was used once also. It cam with a little tape tar on it but that can easily be removed. It has some paint chips near the bottom of the shaft. It has his famous Logo also above the 'OVI" on the namebar. Im looking for $200.00 plus shipping for it OBO.

Second is a Retail Bauer Vapor APX 77 flex griptac with the P08 Ovechkin curve. It is used for approx. 1 month. It has some paint chips near the lower shaft also. It has some little knicks on the bottom of the blade which was already on the stick when I bought it in the store It absolutly does not effect the play of the stick. Other then that the whole stick is in great condition. Im looking for $125 plus shipping for it OBO.

3rd up is a Pro Stock Easton RS made for Luke Glendening of the University of Michigan. It has his number "23" instead of the name. I bought it at thier annual equipment sale. I bought it with intentions of using it which i did twice but ended up not liking it. It has a minor knick in the shaft not a crack or anything im assuming it was from a skate or something. Its towards the middle of the shaft. There are a couple marks towards the elliptical taper but nothing that will effect the play of the stick. The blade has gone a little soft and you can twist it a little bit and makes a small sound sort of like when you crumple up a potato chip bag. Its still in useable condition. Its a (95 flex and has a Sackic clone curve. Im looking for $75.00 plus shipping OBO.

4th is a retail CCM U+CL 85 flex grip and has the Crazy Ovi curve. It is basically brand new I just made a little mark so I knew where I wold cut the stick but ended up never cutting it or using it. It has some marks from transportation but nothing major and nothing that will effect the play. Im looking for $115 plus shipping OBO.

5th is a pro stock Bauer X60 shaft. Its between 51-55 inches but I will measure it for you. Its 107 flex and the bottom code is H11 which is an X60 SE which is a more durable European model correct me if im wrong. Its in good condition some very minor paint chips. For this im looking to just trade it for a 2pairs of pro stock Socks Size Large. Doesnt matter if they are game socks or practice socks.

PM ME OR COMMENT ON THIS WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
ALSO I WILL HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING UP 2MORROW
WILL LISTEN TO TRADES BUT MAINLY LOOKING FOR: RH PRO STOCK TWIGS BAUER OR EASTON 75-95 FLEX TOE CURVES BUT COMMENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.
GLOVE WHISE: WILL LISTEN TO ANY SIZE 13 OR 14 INCH PREFERABLY BLACK BUT OPEN TO ANY TEAM. BAUER, EASTON, OR WARRIOR PREFFERED.
BUT PM OR COMMENT ON THIS WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE!

#2 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

Im going to assume your shaft is a broken one piece conversion? Ty

#3 danglesnipe14

danglesnipe14

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

Yes

#4 danglesnipe14

danglesnipe14

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:24 AM