Photo

St Mikes Majors OHL Helmets FOR SALE

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 boldfacecole

boldfacecole
  • LocationWoodstock, GA

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

Just went back and re read the post i don't think he says anywhere he has them on hand. Just that he can help get one. Howvere prices still are a bit steep.. :dunno:

#22 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

I wouldnt touch those helmets! Could i please pay $200 for a retail helmet with a few stickers, just going to buy decals for $6.99.....

#23 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:20 AM

its even fishier that he hasn't chimed in lately either

if i was selling buckets for 250 i'd be on the site every hour to see if someone wanted to buy one

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#24 robmacref

robmacref

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

its even fishier that he hasn't chimed in lately either

if i was selling buckets for 250 i'd be on the site every hour to see if someone wanted to buy one

Nothing to chime in about, IF YOU READ THE ORIGINAL POST I have a line on these helmets and offered to help member of this forum buy them. The owner of the helmets isn't interested in 100's of emails and haggling of prices which is all I have got since offering my assistance. The prices are what they are and if you dont like them dont respond. The owner is quite willing to hang on to them. Thanks for the bashing and I have no interest in helping anyone who wants to be negative. I have done deals with several members on this forum who have $$ and pay for things at the asking price. To try and negotiate a $125 helmet by offering $115 is pretty lame, if $10 means that much to you maybe you should keep your $115. Over and out!