Photo

Franklin Bemidji State Beavers Pants

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hey guys, ordered these the other day from Perani's thinking they were Minnesota Wild old style pants (because that's how they were listed!) Anyway, they showed up today and turned out to be all green with a Bemidji State logo embroidered on the right thigh. These are a size Medium. I thought I'd throw them up for sale around here before I return them to see if they sparked any interest. They are a one-piece pant and made by Franklin, but are very similar to Bauers if you arent aware.

Payed $50 with shipping for them so just looking to get what I paid. $70 shipped and they are yours.

Thanks!

Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Pm'd.

#3 bretwilhite

bretwilhite
  • LocationPHL

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hey Grizz - I've got those old style Wild Franklin pants <http://www.sports2k....__1#entry32227> if you're looking for them. I've had them for about 4 years, but they've help up nicely. No Holes or marks really. The only thing is a button replacement in the back. They're Franklins. Say "Wild on the right side and have the NHL crest on the back. Only snag is I haven't fully grown up yet and gotten PayPal.

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

Got any actual pics?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

Back to Perani's they go! Please Close Dupes!

#3k gsdhead.gif

#6 gtaco94

gtaco94

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Love the green and the beaver logo...sucks I'm not a big fan of Franklin.

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Yeah I have to agree after trying these on. Not the best fitting pants in the world.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

Yeah I have to agree after trying these on. Not the best fitting pants in the world.

I owned a pair of the oilers franklin's they had listed. Bulky feeling. I went with large for length, I sold them on ebay a yr ago.