Photo

Big Sale ITEMS ADDED

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

I believed they were real even after your bold accusation so I left them as they were.

Regardless of that, customs are $200+ and you have to wait 8 weeks or so. And I sold them for $185. They were undervalued even if they are, as you say, custom.

#22 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

I hear where ur comin from. But I been thru this wit another member on here. I know custom r more n are the same as pro. But I buy for the player not the specs. So when u get mis lead it sucks. I got a apx think that's what it was but when it got here I find out its a x60 painted. If I knew that I wouldn't have got it n I think the same case wit the gloves here. If the person knew they were custom n not really kovy he would have backed out. He wanted to trade me n after I heard they weren't really kovy n they were custom I backed out.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#23 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

I was told they were real. I listed them as real. Your "accurate evidence" was you saying they are custom. I chose not to believe that because I was told they were real. You never backed up you accusation with anything.

I'm taking them back... I'll take the loss. I'll burn them since any possible sale is now gone.

#24 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

And it's really hard to see the cuff in them pix. But this is the 2nd time u been called out on gloves like this. Not cool bud. We talk a lot. But that kid isn't happy and I think the only way to make it right is to cancel out the deal. I was even mis lead till a friend told me they were custom. So I'm happy I didn't do a trade with the kid or I would be heated......also are these gloves from dupes?

#25 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

I fixed it with him. I listed them as I believed they were. I sent him better pics. I was deceived when I got them apparently. So I'll end up with the short end of the deal.

Ive been called out on these and I'm taking them back so I made it right. Other pair of gloves I was called out on was 50/50 and the original accusation was by someone who lowballed me and I didn't accept so he then accused them of being custom, when up until then he wouldn't leave me alone because he wanted them so bad. Several people said they were real.

#26 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

Im taking them back. No need to keep arguing. Deals done. In the past.

Caps10, never seen those pics in my life. Way to show them now.

No I didn't get them from Dupes.

#27 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

I remember that. Ii remember something happening wit the other guy and couldn't remember. Cool that u made it right. Good stuff man

#28 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

He lowballed me and I didn't accept, not an hour later he posts them as fake... Several people backed me up on those.

#29 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

All worked out. I'd rather my integrity not be seen as low. Not a big deal.

#30 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

Nah man. Ur good in my book. Just lettin u know what I was thinking. U know. I wold still buy and sell to u in a sec

#31 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

I'll always work it out if someone has a problem. As I've done today.

#32 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Only thing left:
Sexton

#33 phillyflyers215

phillyflyers215
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Pete was understanding and we reversed the deal.

#34 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

Pete's a good guy, always willing to work on price and trades. Not surprised one bit he reversed the deal, cheers to you mate.

#35 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

Sexton sold. Everything gone. Please close.

#36 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

Lock it up.