Photo

HUGE SAD Eagle Glove Sale

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Dervyj17

Dervyj17

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Man sorry to hear the reason for selling these.. Very nice collection you got goin on. I was just wondering wat the 2 all black gloves in the middle were? An if u are selling them. An if u wer, how much?..

#22 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

Man sorry to hear the reason for selling these.. Very nice collection you got goin on. I was just wondering wat the 2 all black gloves in the middle were? An if u are selling them. An if u wer, how much?..

Thanks ..... not including shipping
-Easton Luxury Editions: $75.00
-Blacked out X88's : $75.00

#23 Dervyj17

Dervyj17

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

K sounds good. I'll I take them both. Always wanted try easton gloves. But I could Nvr find the rite kind. An always bin a eagle guy , so that works out . I'll pm U2

#24 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

They thought it would reduce the herniation and they did. My first round of 4 shots was June of 2010. I was in pain anytime I stood up. So much pain that I would be in tears. The first 4 shots kept the pain away until Jan 2012. Jan 2012 I had more shots and they lasted until Late June. Late June I had more shots and they lasted until mid August. It was then that the docs said you arent getting lasting relief anymore and surgery is all we can do for you. I saw a nuerosurgeon and got in 2 weeks later for surgery. I woke up from surgery with pain in my butt or leg. I thought the surgery didnt work. 15 mins later I was up and walking with no pain. Now I have a little pains when I sit but as I said the its supposedly the nerve healing.

The worst part of the surgery was the 2 trips to ER on back to back days 4 days after surgery for sever stomach pain ( a combo of meds and not eating) , then the depression that I had to take some meds for, and finally the horrible sleep patterns I have since I am not on pain meds anymore. I slept all of 3 hours last night but it's getting better every night of sleep.

God damn that's terrible. I truely feel for you man and it really is a depressing time. It's been a struggle for me. Keep your head up though. It's a long road,but it will get better. I just sucks right now. Hopefully these gloves move for you, i'd throw a bid in if you had some more 13 and I wasn't screwed with medical issues either. If there is anything else we can do let us know!
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#25 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

They are like New... I can see some use marks but they look vintage =) . They have brand new palms on them, I know because I put them on. They are the H34.

Yes the Rivets are a pair of my every game users. Match all my Gladiator jerseys.

did you have Eagle repalm the H34 with the same kind of palm that was on them originally?

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#26 Bake91

Bake91
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Those Gaustad Buffalo PPF's are beautiful :up:

50 in 07'

#27 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

did you have Eagle repalm the H34 with the same kind of palm that was on them originally?

They said its the same palm with a black eagle overlay.

#28 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

updates to pending gloves

#29 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

bump

#30 dsjunior1388

dsjunior1388

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

MSH2 on the PHX PPFs?