Photo

Supreme Skate Fit Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

Has anybody on here used both a D and a EE forefoot width on higher end Supreme skates? If so, how much of a difference was there in the heel size? I wore One100's in a D width for about a year and they were killing my forefoot, they felt too narrow, but the heel was nice and tight. I was wondering if going to EE would keep some good heel lock while making my forefoot fit better? If not, what skates do you think have the fit characteristics of a wider forefoot than a D Supreme but keeping the heel lock?

Thanks guys
~Ed
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#2 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

Has anybody on here used both a D and a EE forefoot width on higher end Supreme skates? If so, how much of a difference was there in the heel size? I wore One100's in a D width for about a year and they were killing my forefoot, they felt too narrow, but the heel was nice and tight. I was wondering if going to EE would keep some good heel lock while making my forefoot fit better? If not, what skates do you think have the fit characteristics of a wider forefoot than a D Supreme but keeping the heel lock?

Thanks guys
~Ed

I had a similar issue to you. I wore a D width in supreme. Heel lock was perfect but the forefoot killed me because it was too narrow. I never had a chance to try the EE width in supreme. I switched to a pair of 11k's in a D width and the forefoot was perfect for me, however the heel is a little bit larger in the reebok line (not much but enough to warrant a difference) so my heel doesn't lock as well but the pumps take care of that. From my understanding and what I have seen before, they make a A heel I believe it's called which is smaller and would lock heels better if the normal reebok heel was too wide for you.

#3 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Ee would be too wide. I have d and punch out the area that's to too tight.

Reebok does fit a tad wider , the also did come out with a tighter heel in the 11k last year.

#4 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

Hows the stiffness in the Reeboks? I'm 300lbs and can't affird to buy skates every year or two.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#5 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

My foot is like caps. I'll be going custom this year.

I play with a guy 6'8 , 300lbs he has custom supremes with a +4 stiffness . .
Maybe that's what you need also ?? Retail is a 1 stiffness . .

I don't think reeboks will work.

#6 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

Hows the stiffness in the Reeboks? I'm 300lbs and can't affird to buy skates every year or two.

Reeboks are not that stiff at all. My vapor X:30's were stiffer and so were my one70's, both stiffer than my 11k's.