Liddy019

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

What was the price on them windy?
Liddy:-)

#162 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

Guys I apologize if I haven't answered you yet but as you can imagine it been kind of insane. I didn't expect to get as many phone call as I did. I will make sure to get back to everyone before the end of the night though. I promise. As for everyone that has already purchased something I hope you enjoy your gear. Thanks for your patience guys.
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEW JERSEY DEVILS!!!

#163 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

Get some meat on those bones and wear a large ;)

That's the problem. Too much meat. When I slim back down, they'll be huge on me!

#164 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

Guys I apologize if I haven't answered you yet but as you can imagine it been kind of insane. I didn't expect to get as many phone call as I did. I will make sure to get back to everyone before the end of the night though. I promise. As for everyone that has already purchased something I hope you enjoy your gear. Thanks for your patience guys.

Looking forward to the Vanek stick. Thanks again for all the help man!

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#165 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

What was the price on them windy?

I thiink he said they were $80

#166 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

Hey Guys, once again i apologize for the delay in getting back to you all.  It was a crazy day.  I was hoping to respond to everyone, but there are way to many messages and texts to get back to everyone tonight.  I need to go home and sleep, because im beat.  If i didnt talk to you today i promise i will do my best to talk to you tomorrow.  There is still a good amount of stuff left. If i told you i would hold something for you than its still holding and you will get it.  The only other thing i can say is,  If you would like to try and call again tomorrow morning,  I will do my best to get you what your looking for.  Again this is my cell number, if you can call, please call because my phone was over run with texts.  Its easier to speak to you and it gets things done much faster.

631-327-9449.  You can also call the shop, the number is 631-486-7511.  Ask to speak to me(Nick), because some of the other guys working will have no idea what your talking about when your looking for certain things. Remember First call, First serve.  The earlier you call the better chance you have of not waiting 5 hours for me to respond.  Again sorry for the delay,  i will try to work faster tomorrow.  Thanks guys

#167 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

Oh yeah,  anybody thats interested in Tavares sticks, MAKE SURE YOU CALL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.  There will be people waiting for us to open to get them. 

#168 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

thanks again man!

#169 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

Anyone ask if there was any Nabby pads/gear left?

#170 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

Nevermind. Please delete.

#171 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

No Nabby hear bud. It's all gone. Sorry. We are having another sale in August though. We will probably have more stuff then.

#172 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

Ah damn, thanks anyway. You're a stand up guy for offering the help.

#173 Kevin52597

Kevin52597
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

I hope I can get some easton mitts!!! Love the dipped fingers and orange cuff!!!!

#174 aconard62

aconard62
  • LocationVIRGINIA, USA 🇺🇸

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

Get some meat on those bones and wear a large ;)

Did someone pick up larges to sell?

#175 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:42 AM

Nick no need to apologize and I think we all understand that you have been crazy busy. Thank You for getting back to us and hope you have fun!! :up:

always looking for Sabres gear

#176 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:23 AM

Did someone pick up larges to sell?

I've got a pair of Larges on the way. If they don't work out they will be up for sale

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#177 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:01 AM

I've got a pair of Larges on the way. If they don't work out they will be up for sale

Dibs! Lol

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#178 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hey guys. I haven't heard from many of you. If your still looking for something please call me at 631-486-7511. Or call my cell 631-327-9449. Ask for Nick. Everything is selling so the sooner the better. Plenty of sticks left. All $100+ship. Plenty of pants $85+ship. Give a call guys.

60B8D318-BEA9-46A4-84B6-BDB734BD004F_zps

#179 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

Can I just say. This is the coolest and classiest thing I've ever seen. Nick you're a good guy man. And although u couldn't help me get wjat I was looking for just the fact that you took the time to take the call and took time to help as many guy and girls on this fourm is truly classy man! Respect!!!!! :-)
Liddy:-)

#180 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

No problem. Anyone that is looking for something I'm gonna be here for about another 2 hour tops and then I'm gone. So get your calls in. Please call don't text. Phone call Is much easier. Thanks guys.