Photo

Game Used Evgeni Malkin ONE95

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 iiExiiLeD

iiExiiLeD
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

I have a game used Evgeni Malkin ONE95. Its a 112 flex, G3 flex profile, and a light grip with penguins colors. It was used for about a period by andrew cogliano of the edmonton oilers, and also signed by him. Its basically brand new. Im just curious, how much do you guys think it could sell for/what its worth? Its sitting on my wall collecting dust, I figured id sell it and let someone else put it to use.

Always looking for LH toe curves, Wild & Oilers stuff!!!

#2 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

100 bucks.

#3 phillyflyers215

phillyflyers215
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

$200

#4 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

$100-125. Ish.

#5 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

On here....$50-100 because they aren't Wisniewski gloves or Kreps pattern sticks.

Try eBay, you'll get a lot more
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#6 iiExiiLeD

iiExiiLeD
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

how much do you think i could get on ebay? I might put it up tomorrow then

#7 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

Label it as game used, make sure you include good pictures of the blade pattern, name plate, and autograph, and see if you can "photo match" it to him using it in a game. Don't start your bidding too high or you'll scare away some buyers. You want to appeal to both pro-stock gear users and the memorabilia collectors. The collectors are the ones that will spend stupid money on something like this, and the reason those Malkin Hustlers are still on eBay for $900.00... good luck.

#8 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

on here, maybe 75 cause its an old model stick but one that somebody would probably want to use
on ebay, from whatever your starting bid is to whatever some 12 year old convinces mommy to pay because it says malkin on it

#9 iiExiiLeD

iiExiiLeD
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

thanks! i was thinking about labeling it as game used by malkin, but i really dont want to lie to bidders/buyers, that and its pretty short.. I will just photo match but say its game used by cogs. Thanks again

#10 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

thanks! i was thinking about labeling it as game used by malkin, but i really dont want to lie to bidders/buyers, that and its pretty short.. I will try that though because someone is stupid enough to bid a lot for it. Thanks again :headbang:

anddddddd there goes any respect most people on here may have had for you

#11 pdub

pdub
  • LocationBrantford, Ontario

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

thanks! i was thinking about labeling it as game used by malkin, but i really dont want to lie to bidders/buyers, that and its pretty short.. I will try that though because someone is stupid enough to bid a lot for it. Thanks again :headbang:

Oh Goddddddddd :nono:

#12 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

:vomit:

:nono:
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#13 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

Wow. I don't know what to say that hasn't been said. That is really shady. And a rep like that is hard to impossible to shake... Be honest. Get a decent sale. And then you'll be good.

#14 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

It makes you think that if he lies like that on one listing, it's tough to believe that his others are telling the truth as well.

#15 pdub

pdub

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

I already got into some discrepancies with this kid on phew a while back, i was waiting for him to bring it here...

#16 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

I already got into some discrepancies with this kid on phew a while back, i was waiting for him to bring it here...

A lot of those are coming over now, it's tough to give the benefit of the doubt with people who do things like this. Hopefully people change though.

Best thing is to just keep aware in feedback, I think a lot of people can tell who other are pretty easily after the post stuff haha
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#17 pdub

pdub

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

A lot of those are coming over now, it's tough to give the benefit of the doubt with people who do things like this. Hopefully people change though.

Best thing is to just keep aware in feedback, I think a lot of people can tell who other are pretty easily after the post stuff haha

true say!

#18 iiExiiLeD

iiExiiLeD
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

I am listing it in a couple days but im not listing it as game used by malkin.

#19 iiExiiLeD

iiExiiLeD
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

Ive never talked to you on phew..? Or bought/sold anything with you..

#20 iiExiiLeD

iiExiiLeD
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

Its one thing...I never said i was, and im not going to. Hence why i said i dont like lying to buyers. Ive always been thruthful with everything ive sold/traded. I just traded a pair of schenn gloves and i told the guy i traded with every little detail with it. Im a truthful seller and buyer, you can ask the guys ive traded with on here