Photo

T90 and CCM v08 pants... Need your thoughts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Has anyone in here used these retail model pants? I found some for cheap and wanted to know some feedback from ppl in this forum rather than just the reviews on store sites. If you have worn either model please fill this in for me.

Comfort /10
weight /10
mobility /10
True to size? compare to another pant you have used. I am in bauer's now.

I know we all love pro stock, but I have always used a lower price point pant because I don't really like the bulky padded pants. Padding is important, but I play in beer league tourneys and leagues and I dont feel the need for the weight and bulky feel anymore.
Thanks for anyone who fills this out for me! :headbang:

#2 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

I really hated my V08s, never sat right, felt way too bulky and loose. But if I went a size down then they'd have been too tight. So V08s suck imo. The only good thing about them was the internal belt, but its not padded enough to be a good thing.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#3 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

SWD rm9 pants look almost exactly like reebok 7000's i think

i had a pair of them before i wish i never sold them to be honest

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#4 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

I guess the t90 should have a very similar fit to the rm9's. The real catch is I spent money on new sticks, gloves, skates and a helmet this year. I really don't wanna chuck the money for top of line pants. In saying that I also do not like the restriction in top of line pants. I play beer leagues and mens tourneys now with my buddies.

#5 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

the rm9 pants are a solid choice.

they are a pant used by many echl teams, so they can definetly stand up to the abuse, especially for the money

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew