Photo

FREE!! Retail Bauer 4-Roll Pro

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

I've had these lying around for a while so I figured I'd put them up here in case anyone is looking for a pair of 4-rolls

Just your standard 4-roll, black with regular cuff and palms. These are pretty used and there's a hole in the left palm. The liners are pretty much shot and overall the gloves dont have much structure to them anymore. Basically like someone sat on them haha. There is also a piece of the plastic insert coming through the tufftek on the right front roll. These are at my Dad's house at the moment so I'll get some better pics tomorrow.

FREE

The actual gloves
Posted Image

Better picture of the exact glove

Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Ahh fuck it. Its Thanksgiving, free to anyone who wants to pay shipping

First person to reply or message me gets them

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Oh just to be 100% clear, the second picture is NOT of the actual gloves, just an example of what they are

#3k gsdhead.gif

#4 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Nice act Grizz! +1 karma to you. I'm not interested as I really dislike Bauer 4-rolls, but good on you bud!

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Gone! Lock er up

#3k gsdhead.gif

#6 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

late ahhhhhhhh dang it haha

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Haha damn couldve tossed these in with your helmet!

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 CIB96

CIB96
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

someone take em?

#9 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Yeah, already paid for. Sorry boys!

#3k gsdhead.gif