Easton Stealth RS 2 II Stick

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SquaredWheels

SquaredWheels
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Hello,

I've been looking around the market to get my hands on the RS 2 Hockey stick. I originally had the RS and I freaking loved it but I out grew it (it was an intermediate). The only problem I had originally with the RS was the blade, I felt like it lost it's pop quickly and don't know if I should go back to the RS 2 if they truly have improved the blade or look around for a stick like the 20k, Covert DT1 or Widow.

Hope all of you have a great day!

Thanks,

Jacob.
Hockey is medication, even though beer league is probably the destination

#2 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

I have a slightly used RH 75 Hall...SUPER cheap

#3 SquaredWheels

SquaredWheels

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

I have a slightly used RH 75 Hall...SUPER cheap

I'm LH

#4 invictus8

invictus8

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

I had heard that they had worked really hard on improving the blade life on the RS2 in an purehockey review, if that's anything to go by. I love easton sticks, but you could also look at a mako or something too if you wanted

#5 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

I had the same issue with the RS 1 blade.
However, it has apparently been improved on the RS II. I havent had a chance to try it yet, but should soon,.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6 SquaredWheels

SquaredWheels

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

I had heard that they had worked really hard on improving the blade life on the RS2 in an purehockey review, if that's anything to go by. I love easton sticks, but you could also look at a mako or something too if you wanted

Thank you for the reply, but I freaking hated my Mako. The blade's feel was god awful. I traded it for a RBZ which now I'm not liking either so I'm going back to TotalONE's and RS's.

#7 topsnipe

topsnipe
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

I have one coming this week, still have my old RS and love that thing. Will let you know how it feels compared to my older one when I get my hands on it.

#8 malke71

malke71

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

you will have the same problem with the widow but if you want i have a pro stock rs 2 hall curve 85 flex that i received but i am not a big fan of eastons sticks that i am willing to sell.

#9 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

Easton steady has problems with crunchy blades...seems like it's bin a problem with them for a while..stealths were bad Easton SL were terrible s17 s19s I like them they just don't last..