Photo

FS: Patrick Eaves Widow SE

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

For sale is a Patrick Eaves prostock Warrior Widow SE. This one has the red graphics package. The stick was cut by Eaves to be very short (measurement given below). If I had to guess, I'd say it is around an 80-85 flex. It is stamped 320 on the back on the shaft, which according to the flex chart for Warrior is between 75 and 80, but because of Eaves cutting it shorter before putting his custom extension in, the stick plays stiffer. Stick is non-grip. The curve has a very Sakic-like shape to it with a more open toe and a toe kink. Very unique curve.

Stick is non-grip. Really nice feeling stick overall, I just prefer my Eastons and Bauers.

Condition: Like new. Easily a 9.5/10. I have used it for about 30 minutes total since getting it in pickup. It is still in mint condition. The only difference between it now and when the pictures were taken, is I took my thumbnail and scratched off the "Eves" as I found it's placement distracting.

The stick is 57.5" tall from the point where they were cut but while standing against a wall. From the heel to the cut-point is 52" laying down flat, so it is a shorter stick.

Paid $195 CDN for it, asking $175 shipped anywhere lower 48/Canada, OBO.

The only things I would trade this one for are a TotalOne with a Drury or Lidstrom clone, above 90 flex. Or an S19/RS with the same specs.

If you have any other picture requests, send me your e-mail address and what you would like to see.

Pics:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks