Photo

Sher-wood T80 hockey stick

Mid level stick?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

I live in a town that is 3 hrs from the nearest pro or pro stock sticks in lhs. So if I crack more than one stick or am playing somewhere the next day I have more than once bought a price point stick for backup. I bought a Sherwood t80 grip last season the day before a game. I couldn't get over how good it felt. Retail Bobby Ryan curve 95flex blue/black graphics. After using this stick off and on with my high end sticks I continue to use it in the rotation. Recently my buddy bought a T80 grip in a Bouchard pattern grip red/black graphics. This stick was just like my Ryan T80. I put in with the rest of my sticks and just forgot about it. This week i was shooting some pucks at my rents house with my younger brother. I drive down and teach a few tricks here and there. I broke out the T80 I got from my buddy and it was not cut at all. Man did it feel good! The balance and blade feel amazing. I usually cut my sticks to below nose without skates on. Using the full shaft I could really use the flex to my advantage. If you ever get a chance to try the T80 and up in this series go for it! I look to get one of Sher-Woods tseries again in pro stock. Just feels like the best bang for buck. Paid $75 for this stick and I think Sher-wood did a very good job. They call it true touch tech. I just feel the blade is stiff and you can really feel the puck snap off your stick.