Photo

For trade Brett hull blades

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

I've got 4 Brett hull standard Easton blades I would like to trade for something. 3 are game used but in great aging show if you wanted to use them. The last one is brand new.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you wish to buy them outright message me

#2 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Pmd!

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

Wish these were lefty

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#4 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

do they come with a gt snowracer?

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#5 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Really want a shot at these! Pmd

#6 HJBart

HJBart

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Interested in buying these if you're selling. I care about the pattern and type of blade not who's name is on it. 

#7 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

^ I bought 3 of them still waiting on them over 37 days now.

#8 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:07 AM

Did he give you a tracking or a customs number?

Where the fuck is Dupes or Scott about this shit? This is where the mods need to step in!

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#9 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

Said I got what I paid for and that I haggled for 3 for $100 bullshit I have the messages I said 3 for 100 cuz he wanted 140 for 4 he said ok. No haggling there!

#10 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Numan I don't care if I get my blades this week your a piece of shit who only deals proper when you feel like it.

#11 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Has this been resolved?
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#12 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Received today.
Paid: jan 9th
Waited asked on the 15th numan said they were sent out on 14th
Waited then got was long talking weeks. I know customs are a birch but something was up.
Asked why no tracking # he said I haggled and I get what paid for. This pissed me off . I never haggled we made a deal. 2 sides agreed.
Got package on the 16th feb.
So I looked at package says post marked on jan 17th not 14th like he said.
So I pay on 9 bastard tells me he sent out 5 days later. Big wait for sending! He really didn't send til 17 that's fucking 8 days. I waited almost 38 days until I get them. He is so late at sending them he could of fucking spent my hard earned paid cash to him bought a new stick next day. The do damn flex or blade could of got soft before I received my blades.
I smell bullshit with Numan. He only cares about some in here who r higher up therefore makes his deals on time. I know of two other instances and this should be strike fucking 3. You fucking bitch wasting my time .

#13 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Beer leaguer check the return adress.... I've told you multiple times I was not the person mailing you these blades it should clearly say a different name to once again confirm this. I also told you several times I was relaying messages for you. If you are too incompetent to understand that then I am truly sorry. Scott or dupes probably didnt step in cause I've had nothing but good relations with them including many with Scott. I am sorry this didnt go well with you but to be completely honest I don't care you're a no name here

#14 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Listen I wasn't informed that it was from a friend until the moeny exchange. Then you lied about date sent out. I have it on fb messages man. You said no yesterday on the 15th. Package was sent out the 17th. 8 fucking days after i payed. I dont give a shit if its your mom sending them. You have had 3 or moe bad reps on here before and you should of been  making sure for a good deal experience. Well what was your prob with Grammer? and 3 others i got messages from saying your sour deals to them. Your only kept around here due to your deals with high end members or admins. Makes me sick. Your name is bad man. End of story.

#15 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

O and ladies and gentleman another show up after someone bitches about him. Yet when trying to talk or leaving comments about him he is nowhere in the world to be found.  :thumbdown:

#16 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Can't say you don't care he is a no name doesn't reflect well. Ugh..come on...doesn't matter who you deal with...a deal is a deal. Lack of communication is a MAJOR problem here and just seems to get worst.
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#17 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Once again as I said I told you before, I was relaying messages I was told they were shipped so i told you they were shipped. Like I said check the return adress again... Clearly probably says from California and a males name. So saying something about my mother in texas is irrelevant.... You clearly can't comprehend much. And the only reason I had anything to say nowis because Ive had multiple other members texting me making fun of how pathetic you sound, I never checked back before. Like I said I'm sorry and I explained it to you numerous times you just don't seem to understand

#18 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

"Scott or dupes probably didnt step in cause I've had nothing but good relations with them including many with Scott. I am sorry this didnt go well with you but to be completely honest I don't care you're a no name here." -Numan

i have had good relations and deals with 6 good common members in here and each one went off without a hitch. Your ego is bullshit. Like i stated only reason your in here still you have gear that admin want or other members. Your a piece of shit man. 

#19 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Skate1 one lack of communication and saying shit that isn't true is a problem with this guy. I have 3 memebers contact me tonite. One saying he recieved shit that wasn't true to the deal with him and another who didnt get his item and had no explanation after but gave a refund. 

#20 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Numan I can post the facebook messages if so. Who is saying shit about me your lil army of admins and so called friends who deal with you. the ones who are somethign to you on here.