Photo

FS New Columbus 3rd Easton SE6 Commodore 14"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Brand new Easton SE6 made for Mike Commodore when he was with Columbus. These are their 3rd colorway gloves with the cream Easton font. The specs on these gloves are awesome. Seems like these have the bones of a Synergy glove with the skin of an SE6. Very similar to Parise specs but without the longer cuff. Synergy-like bottom cuff with a piece of padding to fill the gap. Made with no backhand padding, mesh gussets, super soft nash palms.

Also, I dont think he ever wore Easton gloves with their 3rd uniforms. I have looked through many photos and could only find him wearing Warrior, makes them a bit more unique I think.

$150 shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 CrazyDanny

CrazyDanny
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

PM'd ya with a proposal

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

These will probably hit the wide world of ebay within the next couple of days

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Last bump before ebay. Shoot me some offers

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

Bump still for sale. Make me an offer!

#3k gsdhead.gif