Photo

Help! Who wore these gloves? Easton z air stars model

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Easton Z air pro stock Dallas Stars.
First two ppl we think of are Richards and Hull in their Dallas stints.
Richards is out of the question seeing how the cuff on mine do not have the original air cuff with the curve to it. Just straight easton cuff. Hull is ruled out due to him using that logo air bladder. Mine are just plastic inserted like Iginlas and Richards. They have the made in Canda tags on them. They have all the Richards specs but not the exact cuff. Unless I just cant find a pic of him using a reg straight cuff in stars versions. Anyone?
here are my pics.
Here is the overall glove pic
Posted Image

Here is the panorama pic I took with my iphone of the complete cuff and it being straight.
Posted Image
Here is tag . made in canada
Posted Image

#2 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

For a second I was going to say Zubov, but I think he was a 4-roll guy.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#3 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

yes Harv he was! I went through some Richards getty images and seen this font of green/white but with the different cuff. I guess they could of been just anyones. Richards used this font on cuff in 2008 season. Also noticed Hulls from 98 not only had the orig air bladder also had the straight cuff like mine.

#4 Junkyard Athletic

Junkyard Athletic
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hull's would have been a nash left hand palm with digital right hand palm, and no lock thumb.

Most importantly, he also wore them when the AIR logo was on the glove...
Posted Image

#threadcloser

#5 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Langenbrunner?

Posted Image

#6 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

didn't even check him! thanks im on the hunt for a good photo. So far all the pics besides the one you posted and a few have the air bladder logo. But some pictures do show Langenbrunner wearing the straight cuff like mine and same model with color font on cuff with no air logo! also his name is nowhere on the glove. thanks a mill! Not calling these official Langenbrunner gloves. But It is nice to link them to a source. I will keep searching for that true photo of these.

#7 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

I think Grant Marshall wore them too when he was with the Stars.

#8 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

so far as to matching them with a players Langenbrunner is taking it. Marshall wore the z air with the air logo on it and different cuff. He did wear non logo air model with columbus. So Langenbrunner matched.

#9 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Oh okay my bad I didn't even do a search for Marshall or anything I just vaguely remember him in Z-Airs. I was only 11 when they won the Cup.