Photo

Mako Gloves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mcawesome

mcawesome
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Saw this on TheHockeyShop.com, I don't think I've seen a picture of these until now. They look....interesting.

Posted Image

http://www.thehockey...ior-gloves.html

#2 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

Really not liking Easton and their new fav color of orange. Its new and new gear always takes time to grow on ppl I know! As far as their skates I will never buy. If I have the chance to skate in them and make the performance change my mind maybe but cant see it happening. Besides I just bought some gx eastons and well I am on the total other end of gear as this glove. Love the classic stuff and actually picked up alot of it now. Im not an NHLer so a broke pair of any glove will be find for me. Besides I would get chirped so much for this shit. Like Easton is almost putting a target on ppl for their design haha. Although we will see a more friendly dark color glove in this model this is just horrible looking!

#3 mcawesome

mcawesome
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

The orange is really out there. I like the black/yellow setup from the RS line, but this is not great looking, IMO. I already get chirped at some for rocking the matte black E700 lid, I'm just trying to keep it to a minimum!

#4 Brian

Brian

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

Those would fit in well at the roller hockey rink.

#5 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Yeah a dude who we play with showed up to pickup one night in all blacked out new gear haha. He had the matte e700, sherwood t90 black out gloves and a new rs stick. Me knowing gear looked the iterms over. Others who have no clue just looked at him like why? haha.

Yeah these look like a mission roller glove!

#6 Huskie94

Huskie94
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

I saw the new mako gloves in black too. They're still ugly.

#7 brandon_rusty

brandon_rusty

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

I don't see this whole mako series lasting much longer. Easton looks like they were trying to do the same thing Bauer did with the total one series with the color yellow. This feels like a sloppy second of that theme IMO. The sticks are okay, but way to much for the glove.