Photo

Hossa Clone Curve. In Righty?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

So besides Base sticks and Warrior custom sticks with the Slovak curve on it. What else is out there? Any righty pro's who use Hossa's curve? I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'd really hate to spend $300 bucks for a custom warrior stick.

Any knowledge guys?

Thanks!
Always looking for some Nasty Toe Curves in a Righty

#2 Half

Half
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

Only righty I know of that uses a Hossa clone is Nathan Mackinnon, but good luck getting one of his sticks.

#3 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Not sure how close this is but Martinek uses a big toe curve with a pointed toe
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Base is pretty cheap but thats all i know of. If you dont wanna drop 160 on the twig just get a blade

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#5 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Only righty I know of that uses a Hossa clone is Nathan Mackinnon, but good luck getting one of his sticks.

well shit haha maybe something of his will leak out after this year lol

#6 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Base is pretty cheap but thats all i know of. If you dont wanna drop 160 on the twig just get a blade

yeah thats what i was almost leaning too, just not a fan of the shaft/blade combo thing, but i might have to give it a try

#7 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

yeah thats what i was almost leaning too, just not a fan of the shaft/blade combo thing, but i might have to give it a try

I've heard great things about the base ops as well, used one last year they're pretty solid.

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#8 TS76

TS76
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Ive heard good things about Base, plus Ive seen a guy on you tube that got just a Hossa blade alone from Base! Someone asked how he got only the blade but he didnt reply.

Ive also heard Harrow( formerly Christian) will make blades from a blade you send them. Ive been thinkin about checking them out. 130's not bad for a stick if you love the curve and can use it to get more.

#9 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

Ive heard good things about Base, plus Ive seen a guy on you tube that got just a Hossa blade alone from Base! Someone asked how he got only the blade but he didnt reply.

Ive also heard Harrow( formerly Christian) will make blades from a blade you send them. Ive been thinkin about checking them out. 130's not bad for a stick if you love the curve and can use it to get more.

Call them, not hard to get at all.

#10 TS76

TS76
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Call them, not hard to get at all.

Really! Thanks man good to know! I hadn't bothered yet cause after leg injury a few years ago I didnt think Id ever be able to play again. So Im startin all over. Trying to find some Hulls, but if I cant I'll go Hossa's

#11 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Just ordered a couple hossa blades last Saturday and they arrived yesterday quick turn around and I love my two piece

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#12 Quezon

Quezon

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Does Base accept Paypal?

#13 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

not sure.. I never asked giving a credit card number is easy enough.. just transfer the paypal funds to your bank

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#14 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:59 AM

Just ordered a couple hossa blades last Saturday and they arrived yesterday quick turn around and I love my two piece

how many did you get and how much did that run you?