Photo

Bauer one95 Pant

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

Ok so i purchased some nhl pro stock Bauer one95 pants. As i'm looking at the ebay picture i noticed that the pants have lace loops on a flap that sticks out on the upper kidney protectors. 

My older pants do not have this option. I noticed that some one95's have this option and some don't. 

What is the real benefit of using those lace loops. I know that it will make the upper hug my kidneys and whatnot more but i like to be able to move freely.

here's the link in case you need a picture of what i'm talking about. it's the section where the black lace runs through, not the hockey lace. I also notice that the hockey lace was super long. is that so it can be laced with the top section as well? i gotta trim those.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item460c5ba002

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#2 gator

gator

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

i have two pairs on one95's, one came laced up all the way and one didn't. it is noticeably tighter with the top two laced for sure. i don't know if there's a real benefit from using them, except getting it tighter around that area which is probably more of a personal preference. btw sweet pickup.

#3 twitchx116

twitchx116

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

I have a pair of totalone pants that have that ajustable back I would just say that it gives you that option to have a custom fit maybe not super snug or super loose but some where in the middle if you desire. You can put it on the loosest setting and it will give you plenty of room. With the hockey lace I would say that it was a style thing for the person with having it so long because its not the standard bauer hockey lace. Awesome pants though.

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

Like everyone has said above, the laces on the uppers are there just for personal preference. I hate those laces up there and never use them on pants that have them. As far as the white laces go, that's just a style thing. I love the long white lace look

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

hey guys thanks for the comments. I really can't wait to get them. It'll be my firs pair of pro stock anything. They were a little expensive but i figure it's not so bad if it's brand new pretty much.

Also who's pants do you think these were? They're a size medium and everyone on their roster is generally 6'0 and 185 + except for grabovski and liles.

The guy told me that the white name plate doesn't have any markings or numbers on it. It's just blank.. 

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#6 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Could be a trial pair or just an extra team pair. I have plenty of pro stuff with no name or number on it.

#7 wrlittle

wrlittle
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

If they're One95's, they could very well be from 3-4 years ago.