Photo

FT: Pavel Datsyuk Team Russia Olympic Gloves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#21 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

Their all the same Philly :(

#22 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

??? How so

#23 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Lol... I'm not getting into it... Enjoy the mitts matt

#24 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

??Because I let you know that I wasnt sure yet and I would let you know last night or tomm because when you took the extra night to get back to me, I had recieved another offer I was thinking of taking?

I was pretty upfront with you, so not sure why you are implying I screwed you?

I am not looking to get into it either man and wish we could have done business but dont make marks on here implying im a chump or something

I was fair IMO

#25 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:10 PM

Well when you send me a "yes" for the gloves & your Papal address I would assume the deal is done & pending for others until the payment is in your hands... I didn't realize you were still making deals after I thought ours was done..sorry My bad.

#26 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

Their all the same Philly :(

I did say yes, but pretty much said "hold on" will get back to you
within that hour BEFORE you sent payment...again my bad it fell through
but I didnt "wrong you" as if you implied with your abvoe statement

we didnt exchange money or trade.... I choose a deal that worked alittle better for me,  I do have the right to do that and did it before ANY exchange and did notify you

Blame Matt for being so persistant lol :wtf:  I am done arguing dude

#27 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

I was the most persistent! You told me you would give me first crack at the mitts when they came but no you made a FS/FT thread right away and didn't PM me back to MAKE a trade like you originally stated. Then you offer a trade for my almost brand new rangers 11k gloves for beat up gear? Come on bro the first time we did business was excellent now this?
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#28 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Buster, really now your gonna call me out?

Lets replay this one:

1st....we talked for a whiile before the gloves came in, you told me what you had....wasnt really interested, you wanted to buy but really wanted to trade not sell.....which was my goal the WHOLE TIME.

trade and not sell is what I perfered...and I opened up a FT not a FS thread....thanks though

2nd....we talked more I told you what CASH offer I had and you said you were all set....RIGHT?? right...., still couldnt come to a deal that I was happy with after the thread

Sorry man, and yes I offered you a different set for your 11k gloves??? not sure why thats so offensive

I didnt lead you on either, I can understand alittle of Tims beef but yours is ludacris (and not the rapper lol)....so lets hear your response lol

I have never seen so much powting in my life :thumbdown:

#29 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Dude I practically begged you for the mitts. Your right I wasn't paying 230 + ship on what was supposedly your other cash offer. If my stuff wasn't good enough for you the first time when I offered it (didn't receive a counter offer either) why do you want it now all the sudden? the only reply i got from you were 2 seperate pms asking about fitment of pants and gloves which there are several threads for, for all makes and model fitments. mind you that you really weren't interested in my stuff in the first place? It just pissed me off that you know I wanted the pashas from day 1 and you now all the sudden want my 11ks gloves and don't include the pashas at all?

I thought the purpose of trading would be to make both parties happy not just making you happy?!?

And I offered you multiple different items and I also said if I don't have it Let me know and ill find it!!!!
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#30 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

#31 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Busterrrrrr....really, you saw Tim posting you decided to get butt hurt???

At  no point did I even elude to a trade with you because

1. Your 11ks were too big 15s...wasnt extremely interested in them, at lest not for the Datsyuks

2. Told you what I was offered cash.....you bowed out

3. I had a ton of offers, I gave you ample cracks at them, but it did not pan out/??? if I have other offers am I supposed to track you down over and over?

I did PM you on pant fitments on a seperate issue....questioned you size and height and It was out of curiousity becayse I just ordered Redwings 520 but at no point said I was going to buy them....thought we were friendly but appearently you just on the Bandwagon here

again, not really sure why you decided to jump on here and get all butthurt after tim posted...these have been up for 2 weeks and you have said NOTHING until now

I did offer you a different trade on the 11ks, not really sure what the big deal is

#32 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

Lol fight nice ladies :)

Jokes. Sorry.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#33 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

#34 timdog

timdog

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

No worries ... From what I heard today me & buster were not the only ones to go thru this..

#35 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

Man give it a rest.

Tim I get it.. We were 90% there and I backed out last minute to take a better offer for something I have been trying to get All along. My bad but I have a right to do that

No money was exchanged/ sucks but get over it already...

I was talking with cott as well. Didn't work out really all I recall so whoever else wants to chime in let's her it

I didn't screw anyone over AT ALL and have a right to shop around MY gear and take what offer is right for me

Busters argument is just a BS and foolish. I gave him all the opportunity he asked for

Lock this thread up already... Before I get a rep for not taking deals I do t want:)

#36 cott1

cott1

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

wait, are these still available?
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#37 cott1

cott1

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

:)
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.