My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#42 Yong123

Yong123
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

I'm more of sniper but my passing is above average usually I'm one of the guys down low in the offensive zone waiting for a pass or I take onetimers from the point. Compared to pro NHL players for sniping Steven Stamkos but I'm a little bit of datsyuk because I really know how to make the goalie move.

#43 balsy17

balsy17
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

From end to end just like #4 Bobby Orr

#44 LukeSchenn#22

LukeSchenn#22
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

like to consider myself as an offensive defencemen. My regular position is D, but I play FWD on the Power play
**Looking for any Schenn gear**

#45 sal16v

sal16v
  • Location215

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

I play D on one team and LW on another. I guess I'm a playmaker cause I pass a lot. Well I pass to much from what all the people on both my teams said. Cause all they do is tell me to shoot. But I love to pass. I think I have very good hockey Sense and can see the ice well. I get more joy out of passin and seein someone else puttin it in the net then myself scoring ya know... Also I play the stay at home D cause the other guy likes goin in a lot. And I'm not that fast of a skater so I have to be in the right spot :)

I don't keep my states so I have no Idea what I have this season other then one game I remember because I had 5 Assists. I was pretty happy about that one

I so bad wanna get on a team that can set up in the zone and work it around rather then just skating in and shootin. Drives me nuts!!!

Oh and you should edit this, cause as for the goalie on Sun, he never knew you were gonna snipe bar down blocker side on him.....

It's where Momma puts the peanut butter!

My Feed Back!
http://www.sports2k....ic/8950-sal16v/

#46 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

Lmao best shot I ever had ;)

I just started readin some of your guys stuff. All I can say is in really lmao at some of u. I love it. And can't wait to skate wit few guys from here. Goin to be great.

P.S. I talk a lot of shit. I like to have fun and piss the other team off. Guess hockey brings the Philly in me out
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#47 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

Lmao best shot I ever had ;)

I just started readin some of your guys stuff. All I can say is in really lmao at some of u. I love it. And can't wait to skate wit few guys from here. Goin to be great.

P.S. I talk a lot of shit. I like to have fun and piss the other team off. Guess hockey brings the Philly in me out

iR1AcizQSFBFR.gif

#48 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

I don't want to give away that many secrets but I'm a little bit of a pimp in the player department. Some call me the gangster of love.

OHH hockey, yeah I'm a goalie. 

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#49 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

When I do play out however (which is pretty often) I usually stick to forward, being small I'm pretty fast and have some pretty nice hands for a goalie I will say. Probably because all I do is shoot on goalies all summer

I find playing D pretty dull so I never usually get put back there. If I do... Skilled sniper in practice, stay at home dman in games...

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#50 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

3614944_o.gif

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#51 peckmic2

peckmic2
  • LocationHill Valley, CA

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

When I played in High School the hockey magazine in my state called me a "solid stay at home blueliner"... accurate description I suppose, I tend to play like the Brad Stuart type. Threw the body when I could, now all I throw are chirps and sauce...

#52 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

Haha
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#53 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Goal scorer and a grinder 

#54 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

I love throwin sauce and beauty chirps

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#55 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

My favorite chirp at face offs, "does your coach know you're out here?"

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#56 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Chirps are great if ya can back em up, it's the big mouths with no balls that irk me.

I love seeing the cherry chicklets in the yap of a pussy.

#57 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

I like messing with people to lighten up the mood. Anytime I "chirp" it's usually at a friend or during a tense moment to get a laugh.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#58 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

I like messing with people to lighten up the mood. Anytime I "chirp" it's usually at a friend or during a tense moment to get a laugh.

Absolutely, that's totally different and is good for the whole "fun" aspect of the game and joking around with the opposition makes for a better game all around

#59 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

I'm a hybrid. As fast as Bure, the grit of Gilmour, the hands of kovalev, the skill of mogilny, and the shot of God.

#60 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

I pass too much for my own good. Shy away from contact. Make some great plays occasionally. When I try to take the puck to the next it usually works out well, I just don't do that very much for whatever reason.

For Sale: