Photo

CHL Teams Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41 mactrain

mactrain

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

Yeah gloves were not a bad price at all, they arent in the best of shape though and i was really hoping for the newer style gloves to be there but i only found out about the sale late, first day they had it there was a line up waiting and i would have been in that line up if i would have found out ealier about it haha. Never tried to contact Dave, but now that i have his info i will in the future

#42 mactrain

mactrain

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

I know this is a little off topic but the CL's i picked up are 15 and seem to fit like a 14 franchise, is it just me or do the CL's fit like this? First pair of CCM gloves i have owned so i dont really know to much about them. Thanks

#43 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

Everything was pretty cheap which is cool for people like us haha, pants with the logo were $40 socks were $15 or something the gloves they had at the start were $35 newish cls but needed new palms like ya said. Good deals to be had

Cls are just longer in the fingers in my opinion
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#44 mactrain

mactrain

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Yeah the gloves weren't in to bad of shape on the outer shell but yeah they will need to be repalmed and i was not the first one in so i had slim pickens when i got there, and they dont seem to fit to bad must just be little longer in the fingers like you said. Thanks for the info, Cheers

#45 balsy17

balsy17
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

Do you know if the sea dogs have any older equipment (before the 2008-09 season)? Or was it mostly newer stuff?

#46 UnrealFlow

UnrealFlow
  • LocationKingston ON

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

Not sure if anyone is interested, but the Kingston Frontenac's have a sale on the 27th. I may go, so if you want anything PM me.

#47 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

How would one found out if a certain team has sales?

I would be interested in the Brandon Wheat Kings, since I live relatively close to them.. I checked their site and I couldn't find any information or even contact info for an EQM

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general

#48 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

They're always posted. And if they're not they probably don't have one. It's just a lot of waiting really

Unreal - Kingston's sale isn't that great I've heard, just a heads up if you're coming from far away
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#49 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

How would one found out if a certain team has sales?

I would be interested in the Brandon Wheat Kings, since I live relatively close to them.. I checked their site and I couldn't find any information or even contact info for an EQM

Just email them asking for information. Even if the team isn't doing a sale, you can potentially buy some old gear from em.

For Sale:

#50 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for the quick replies. I'll definitely dig a little deeper.

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general

#51 UnrealFlow

UnrealFlow
  • LocationKingston ON

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

They're always posted. And if they're not they probably don't have one. It's just a lot of waiting really

Unreal - Kingston's sale isn't that great I've heard, just a heads up if you're coming from far away

as you know Steph, Im in Kingston but yeah I don't expect much, however Im willing to help anyone out who may want something.. If stuff is priced right ill get it for myself.

#52 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

So last night Plymouth was beat out in an awesome ot game 5-4. London was leading 4-0 but whalers tied it up only to lose and be eliminated.

Soooo I have read plymouth has a pro shop but with not much gear, but also read their year end sales are good.

Anyone going?

I sent an email to team office/equip. To ask about the sale. I'll update when answered or anyone else please do!

#53 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

So last night Plymouth was beat out in an awesome ot game 5-4. London was leading 4-0 but whalers tied it up only to lose and be eliminated.

Soooo I have read plymouth has a pro shop but with not much gear, but also read their year end sales are good.

Anyone going?

I sent an email to team office/equip. To ask about the sale. I'll update when answered or anyone else please do!

Like you said, they're pro shop does not have much pro gear during the season. I might swing up for the end of the year sale though. If you hear anything back, please keep us updated.

#54 danglesnipe14

danglesnipe14

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

Anyone going?

Any updates on the sale? Would have to swing by and check it out for sure.

#55 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

No deets at all. Maybe because emailed on fri. Weekend off? I will share info ASAP if I hear.

Another note anyone on the east coast Nova Scotia area I got a contact with screaming eagles. Simply asked if has gloves. Guy replied asking if I would like to swing by this week. Their info is on their site under contact.

I'm in Newfoundland not far but won't be making the trip just for gloves.

#56 Idsnipethat

Idsnipethat

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

O Man I lived there for 10 years just moved never have I heard of them selling there gear?

#57 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

I know a tendy from the screaming eagles. They don't really sell stuff is what he told me.

#58 Idsnipethat

Idsnipethat

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

Yeh thanks what I was thinking.

#59 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Well here is the email
Shitty I live in Newfoundland and my nearest hookup is 6 hrs away drive.

How are you?

Yes we have some gloves for sale. Do you want to come in and take a look some day this week?

Chris

Like I said if interested just go to site and use the contact email . I'm not posting his personal info on site.

#60 balsy17

balsy17
  • LocationToronto

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

Well here is the email
Shitty I live in Newfoundland and my nearest hookup is 6 hrs away drive.

How are you?

Yes we have some gloves for sale. Do you want to come in and take a look some day this week?

Chris

Like I said if interested just go to site and use the contact email . I'm not posting his personal info on site.

Gotta bring back those Fog Devils