Photo

FS Rangers Reebok/Warrior Franchise Straka 13"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

13" Warrior Franchises rebranded to RBK worn by Martin Straka in the 2007 season with the Rangers.

Have had these for a while and just got around to using them and they are just too short. I am no glove expert, so I dont know much about the history of these, only that they are a Franchise glove with RBK branding. I believe these are pittard palms, but again I can't be sure. There is a hole in the right palm and the backhand padding has been cut out on both gloves. Absolutely ZERO smell.

$60 + shipping

straka.jpg

straka-1_zpsca1c7238.jpg

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

Nice gloves, too bad they weren't bigger

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#3 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

1000th GLOVE POST WOOOOO lol

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Haha good catch! Maybe it will bring me some luck and some dude will offer me double!!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

wow nice tempting

#6 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

These will hit the wide world of ebay in a day or two

#3k gsdhead.gif

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

To the bay they go gents!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1586.l2649

#3k gsdhead.gif