Photo

Jarome Iginla Flames Gear

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 zanderman

zanderman
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Pretty much looking for anything since after this years equipment sale it will be scarce. More than anything, I'm looking for a pair of his Red Easton Z-Air's. I've got his game-worn blacks that are also signed, but those damn red's are beautiful. Helmets, rarer jerseys, a locker name plate, and anything else anybody has or has access to would be awesome.

#2 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

I think you're pretty much hooped. Don't worry though the Flames fan in me has convinced myself that if the Pens win the cup he will re-sign in Calgary so there will be more Iggy Flames gear.  This thought is pretty much the only thing that has kept me from crying , eating copious amount of ice cream, and then crying some more.  :D

#3 zanderman

zanderman
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Yeah, whatever comes out of the equipment sale this year is gonna be going for assloads of money. Deciding if I want to fly out there again. Would be hilarious if he resigned with them. Had access to one of his helmets not long ago but it was missing the visor and the was asking too much.

#4 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

First of all, the pens never have equipment sales unless I am mistaken for one this year. There hasn't been a pens equipment sale since, if my memory serves me right, 2004? Also this almost same exact topic was locked up and closed by Dupes a couple days ago.

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#5 zanderman

zanderman
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

Douche. Read the thread. It is a thread requesting Iginla Flames gear. I am referencing the Flames equipment sale, which is held every year. Modny made the Penguins thread as a joke an hour after Iginla was traded.

#6 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

I could've sworn this said pens lol my bad.. And don't really think that was necessary but have a nice day man

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves

#7 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Douche. Read the thread. It is a thread requesting Iginla Flames gear. I am referencing the Flames equipment sale, which is held every year. Modny made the Penguins thread as a joke an hour after Iginla was traded.

Holy crap there are some immature people with thin skin on this forum these days.

#8 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Holy crap there are some immature people with thin skin on this forum these days.

I completely agree with you.  So unnecessary to calm him a douche.  it was a simple mistake.  Zanderman, your 34 posts makes you look like a fuckin newb compared to pr's 123.  grow up buddy. we don't need that shit on here. 

Always looking for some Nasty Toe Curves in a Righty

#9 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Actually now that I look back I kinda did come off as an ass hole but I was honestly just trying to help out lol. Whatever people are so tough behind their computer screens it doesn't even bother me haha

WTB (longshots):

#10 zanderman

zanderman
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

I completely agree with you.  So unnecessary to calm him a douche.  it was a simple mistake.  Zanderman, your 34 posts makes you look like a fuckin newb compared to pr's 123.  grow up buddy. we don't need that shit on here. 

Yeah, when a person comes in and writes something without reading a single post and tries to tell me I'm wrong and request a thread closure, I will say something. And oh no, a bigger post count! Now this thread can be closed because people decided to spam it up.

#11 airman

airman

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2648

Ebay has a pair of his skates up but they are a bit pricey.

#12 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Yeah, when a person comes in and writes something without reading a single post and tries to tell me I'm wrong and request a thread closure, I will say something. And oh no, a bigger post count! Now this thread can be closed because people decided to spam it up.

Or your account could just get banned cause you're clearly the problem.  That would be fuckin unreal eh?

Always looking for some Nasty Toe Curves in a Righty

#13 parkerqm

parkerqm
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

dude your an idiot when you call people a douche do you think it makes them more or less likely to want to help you out, I honestly hope your account gets banned because your a real asshole, GROW UP!

#14 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

Zander is actually a good dude... Everyone needs to take a step back and just relax.